Jesus Christ (real or not?)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Bozza Bostik, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Endolphins

Endolphins Valued Member

The subconscious is amazing! I use a method of muscle-testing or applied kinesiology (as it's called) taught in something called the Body Code, a system of energy healing discovered by Dr Bradley Nelson, where we test for trapped emotional energies and other energetic imbalances in the body, that once removed, makes conditions right for the body to heal itself together with the mind.

So basically, if you're interested, what muscle testing is, is tapping into the 'database' of the subconscious, connected to all of us, everyone and everything (kind of like wifi lol) to acquire information about what's going on in the body. It's like pulling up the menu of your subconscious, seeing what you don't like and removing it, kind of like an app lol, the APP of all APPS :p

The energies are then removed electromagnetically with an actual magnet rolled down the spine, (the governing meridian of Chi in the energy body according to Eastern energy work) with the intention and right mind set to disperse the energies and I've really gotten into it over the last couple of years, (anyone can do this) and have seen amazing results and from both sides of the process.

Here's a short video that goes a bit more into it if you're interested.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV2fOrFW2m8"]Introduction to The Body Code System - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not sure awareness is only limited to the brain though. Behind the filters of the five senses and the ego and mind, perhaps lie more answers to who we really are. Look up the story of Jill Bolte Taylor, she had a brain stroke and remembered the whole experience and how her perception of reality seemed to expand into extrasensory realms of awareness and perception.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU"]My stroke of insight | Jill Bolte Taylor - YouTube[/ame]

Also this bro

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzRUJIpPufs"]David Icke-Decoding the matrix, the body computer and the holographic universe. - YouTube[/ame]

His presentation and the information and ideas he explores is thought provoking, if you want to check out something new...or not. Maybe you already know about most of this stuff ;)

Regarding the journals, you will need to try find it on the net or at their website, there's a ton of information there and some books you can find online too I'm sure.

Regarding the ''I'' and the ''outside world'', I feel that it is the opposite. The outside world is the illusion, the I is the real thing. And not from an egotistical point of view either, the "I'' beyond the body, the one Jill Bolte Taylor and Icke touch upon in the videos. That awareness, that consciousness.

Anyway, enjoy mate, do with the information what you will. If it feels right, take from it what you like, if it doesn't, discard it.

Peace ;)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  2. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

What amazing results have you seen?

She gives a fascinating account. It's very interesting how we interpret her story differently though. I didn't hear her talk about extrasensory perception at all. We cling onto this idea of clarity of perception, but once you accept that perception is generated by a number of independent systems in the nervous system, it should be obvious that anything can be experienced as "real". Talk to anyone who's taken a large dose of LSD and they will report many of the same symptoms as Jill Bolte Taylor. Talk to any acid causality and you will find out that living in that kind of mental space is not a sustainable lifestyle.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/apr/11/lsd-impact-brain-revealed-groundbreaking-images

Yeah, I enjoy some of David Icke's stuff on the level of allegory, but I don't believe a word he says.

Why do you feel the "I" is real and the outside world is not? What experiments have you performed to substantiate your hypothesis?

Heuristic experiment is the way to go if you want to dig into the truth about things. Just as in martial arts, just taking other people's word for things and using your own imagination and desires will get you nowhere. Anyone who claims to be able to give you the truth is a fraud; genuine teachers give you the tools to discover it for yourself.

3. pgsmith

pgsmith Valued dismemberer

I liked that so much, I felt it needed repeating!

Thanks David.

4. Endolphins

Endolphins Valued Member

Regarding results, I've had my heart chakra opened and have helped others with this process as well by finding and removing the trapped emotional energies that form a kind of 'energetic wall' around the heart, hence why we call it the Heart-Wall. It's life changing, has helped me heal tremendously.

Other cases, we've seen it help a man with a sciatic nerve issue, after a few sessions, he was able to drive again. Helped a girl get over her relationship breakup and it doesn't affect her anymore as it used to.

Also helped a woman with Plantar Fasciitis and she was able to spring again the next day across a field. I don't take claim or credit for this though, anyone can do this, and this work is basically being the 'middle man' between the subconscious mind and the person you're working on, using a process of inquiry and muscle testing to find and remove underlying causes of pain, illness or mental strife.

You can research it more online or even take it up if you want to, highly recommended. Amazing experience!

Regarding Jill, if you've read her book, that's basically what she's describing, she was experiencing a difference in decoded information because her brain (CPU) and it's associated 'firewalls' had been switched off temporarily. I'm not suggesting living life like an Acid trip lol, far from it, but those experiences, again, take away the 'filters' so to speak of the mind-body.

I don't believe what anyone says, but I do follow my intuition and my heart and life's signs and little serendipities and synchronicities that seem to be leading me to this path and it resonates with me deeply, 100 percent.

I've had experiences in my life that have kind of tied together the dots for me on a personal level but I'm not asking you or anyone else here to believe anything. I'm just sharing information for those with open minds if they'd like to check it out. I test drive things first and prove it to myself before sharing. My rule of thumb

I feel that the inner world and the outer world are a reflection of one another. However, from personal experience, for me, it always starts within manifesting outwards first in my own personal micro experiences within the macro. I've discovered you can't change the world or others but you can change yourself and it will manifest outwardly as well. Anyway, there's so much more to really go into this. These few sentences don't do it justice though lol ;)

And you're right, frauds are very real.

Cheers

5. David Harrison

Yeah, years ago I had an experience which fits the description of the opening of the heart chakra (as well as a few other cultural explanations). I still don't believe in "trapped emotional energies" in the sense of actual physical energy though. Visualisation can do some amazing things, but don't mistake the map for the territory.

The examples you give can all be explained by placebo and/or coincidence. Now, placebo can be an incredible force, and I believe its exploitation is severely lacking in Western medicine, but that does not provide any evidence for "firewalls of the heart", Qi, chakras or anything else.

Once you take Occam's razor to these things, you are left with conclusions that may not seem as glamorous and fun to believe in, but you will achieve much more once you trim the fat from the meat.

This idea of tearing away the veil that prevents us from seeing the deeper truth of the universe is a very common trope. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is anything to see beyond the veil. These experiences are often talked of in the sense of "removing" filters, most probably because of the emotional reaction to such experiences, but really it is just changing the filter through which you see your existence. This can be useful in many ways, but to ascribe "truth" to one experience and "falsehood" to another is throwing useful tools out of your kit, in my opinion.

That's the thing though, our minds crave narrative. They have evolved to connect dots, it's what they do. The most instructive part of my process was to deliberately involve myself in contradictory mystic cosmologies, and finding out that all it takes is a few drops of an idea into the subconscious and you can be presented with fantastical vistas of experience beyond your wildest dreams. Whatever you put in, you will receive back many times over, in ways you would think impossible not to come from some divine source. Any idea, energy system, god or whatever can seem as real as any other, even when they blatantly could not co-exist in the same universe. Occam's razor would strongly suggest that is because none of them are real.

Now, don't take this personally, as you seem like a nice guy and I'm having fun sharing ideas with you, but often the people into wacky spirituality who accuse non-believers of not being open minded actually have minds far more closed by confirmation bias and self-fulfilling prophecy, than those they accuse of being closed minded.

Objectivity is far harder to obtain than enlightenment.

6. Endolphins

Endolphins Valued Member

This healing work is beyond placebo because we use it on animals as well and have seen some amazing cases, especially when removing trapped emotional traumas and energies. This sealed the deal for me as animals can't intellectualize with us humans lol :p

Look into it more if you'd like to understand it more. It's quantum.

Look, I'm familiar with what you're saying but I'm not the naive 'spiritual wacko' which is a common stereotypical trope given to 'out there' information.

I acknowledge that all of our experiences are uniquely different and I respect that. Was not suggesting people on here are not open minded though, far from it. It's easy sometimes, and I'm speaking in general here, for people to make assumptions about one another instead of investigating the message further or coming to ones own conclusions.

We're living in a time where most conventional perception is being flipped on its head as new and amazing discoveries are being made all the time regarding the nature of reality, perception, quantum physics which is now showing the world we live in is not really even solid and that everything is frequency, vibration, energy, expressing itself in different ways, as translated into the apparent 'physical'. But please, I'm not saying, I'm right and you're wrong or vice versa.

Our thinking seems to overlap a lot :)

I also find that this kind of information is very right-brained, intuitive and in many cases, on a feeling level, beyond the intellect. Similar to right vs left brain thinking, yin/yang, male/female. I feel if we can bring both the analytical (logical) and creative (intuitive) together, without shunning one over the other, we will be able to understand so much more about ourselves and each other, not bound by rigid beliefs.

I've found much benefit in these things, personally and through others, especially with the energy healing. Mainstream science is only know starting to catch up with what the 'crazies' have been saying all along since ancient times.

What an exciting time to be alive!

7. David Harrison

How can you tell if an animal has "trapped emotional traumas and energies"?

How do you control for confirmation bias in the humans involved? How do you control for the known effect that general calm handling has on animals?

That doesn't mean anything. It's a standard marketing tactic to rehash old cooky ideas and stick some pseudo-science buzz words in there. What does this energy healing do in actual terms of quantum mechanics? Are you a doctor of physics?

I feel that these times are exciting enough without trying to add fictional sprinkles on top.

All our experiences are different because there is no "truth" to internal experience. It is conjured from whatever grabs the attention of your unconscious mind. The smart person selectively seeds information to take fruit at a later date.

A lot more work will have to be done before I take something like this seriously:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d2pR4E1IXs"]Quantum-Touch, Healing and Connecting with Animals - YouTube[/ame]

8. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

That's exactly what a reptile illuminati member would say.

9. David Harrison

I love the allegory of the people in power being blood-drinking lizards. I think it's a great metaphor.

Have you ever seen the film Society? That does it even better.

10. Endolphins

Endolphins Valued Member

Watch the video I sent you in an earlier message and do your own research for further understanding.

Regarding animal gentle control bias, this work can be done long distance too without physical contact with the actual subject so that answers your question ;)

What I meant by 'quantum', is quantim physics, which is now proving that there is no seperation in 'space' and Einstein has experimented on and proven this, where they tracked the reactions of two particles that were traveling in different directions across great amounts of space at the same time. The one particle's reactions affected the other particle's reactions and vice versa. You will need to look into that one deeper as I'm just touching on the surface of the actual experiment.

No, I'm not a physics major or anything like that but I have done a lot of independent research over the years and have come to my own ideas and conclusions through personal experience and synchronicity coming into my life. Also, I don't feel that just having a fancy title in front of your name (in general, this is not directed towards you or anyone specifically) makes you an ultimate authority, especially if new or evolving ideas aren't at least considered let alone looked into to build upon or to perhaps even revolutionize current systems of thinking, dogma and convention. That can only lead to stagnation I feel.

Darn, turns out the last time I edited, it took out the majority of my message and I'm too lazy to retype it now lol.

Long story short. The world of energy healing is very real and I've experienced it first hand, having experience on myself, others and animals with amazing results.

That to me is a keeper, no matter how much intellectualizing we do about it. It's like gravity, if you believe in it or not, it's still there, much like this new emerging information about the energetic aspect of reality and the results we're seeing from this kind of work. I've worked on skeptics as well and we ended up both being surprised at the results.

But do your own research into it, I've been doing it for years and am still learning ;)

11. Endolphins

Endolphins Valued Member

Lol in that case, have you seen 'They Live'?

12. David Harrison

You mean you isolate the animal so that no humans are around to touch it?

Yeah, I knew what you meant by "quantum", but I'm not convinced you know how quantum mechanics works. I've been reading about quantum mechanics at a pop-science level for a couple of decades, and I still wouldn't claim to know how it works.

Oh, and it wasn't Einstein who did the first quantum entanglement experiments, that was Stuart Freedman and John Clauser in 1972. Einstein actually went against the theoretical basis for non-local entanglement and felt there must be a hidden variable, though he has since been proven wrong.

It's not about the title, it's about the training and knowledge. It's simply not good enough to say that you know it's quantum because you feel it in your heart. That stinks of a con to me, and the adverts for books and DVD's at the beginning of the videos don't do anything to cover up that smell.

I believe you mentioned this charlatan: http://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/a_grain_of_truth_recreating_dr._emotos_rice_experiment

Why do you feel your interpretation is the correct one, rather than any other supernatural model of magic (which is what you're describing, no matter how often you mention quantum mechanics)?

I'm not just theorising here, I've done this stuff and much more besides over the past 20 years. If you were genuine about getting to the truth, rather than indulging in your own fantasies, you would devise experiments that try to falsify your claims in a robust manner, with proper controls, and without trying to sell anything.

13. David Harrison

Yes, I love that film :)

14. Endolphins

Endolphins Valued Member

Man, I don't want to go around in circles anymore. Let's agree to disagree because no matter how much you try to intellectualize why this is all a sham and we're all charlatans (some are though, like in all areas of life) but some are genuine and are good at what they do and genuinely know what they are doing.

Regarding the advertisements, ignore that, it's the message that counts, not the selling of the information itself, some of which is free by the way for self-study.

I'm laying down information for people to take or leave and to share ideas. Try not to make up your mind too quickly friend, do some more research if you're interested in truly finding out more about this world of energy healing.

I know that this works because I've actually experienced it for myself and others have as well. Not 2, 3, or 10 but many, many more! I've kept logs of these results as well so to me, no matter how much intellectualizing we do, it won't undo what I already have, and that is that I have proven to myself through sessions on animals and humans and no, some of the animals were no where near humans when I worked on them.

I feel like a stuck record here though lol, so anyway. Take it or leave it, but try not to attack the messenger.

Consider this. Many of humanities greatest discoveries were first pointed at and jeered at, ridiculed and mocked but only turned out to have merit or actual substance and validity long after the fact. I choose to have a flexible mind, one that can shift with new information and ideas and learn as it goes along. Rigidity leads to stagnation. Even in exercise, in many aspects of life come to think of it. But with that comes critical thinking, and a sussing out of the information not just through the head but the heart area as well which has a more fundamental perception in my humble opinion. Closer to the 'source' of things per say ;)

Twas always so'

[​IMG]

15. David Harrison

Please don't think that I'm attacking you, I'm only presenting my opinions on the quantum qi non-local organ emotion healing stuff you're presenting. It's nothing personal! :)

I'm merely trying to give you a different perspective. People have been utterly convinced of all manner of things since proven false. Great ideas are sustained through vigorous testing.

Also consider where your own thoughts might be showing signs of rigidity. Why don't you try not believing in this stuff for a while, or believing in something entirely different? There is only one way to know if you are fooling yourself, and that is through trying to test hypotheses until they break.

All the best, I really do hope your magic healing is true, it would be awesome. Have you contacted any medical research centres for actual controlled testing?

16. Endolphins

Endolphins Valued Member

:rolleyes:

The thing is mate, I don't be-lie-ve anything. I only know what has worked for me through experience and that's all the testing I need, controlled or otherwise on many different occasions. The results speak for themselves. I've been on both ends of the process and it is tangible in more ways than one if you go through the experience.

Remember it's not just about me, this is a movement with many people involved and it's gaining traction, even though the mainstream hasn't caught on yet.

Magic is only the mind's way of trying to rationalize what it doesn't understand I feel, but the heart knows, and even the intellect if you're willing to do the research because it's out there but just literature and books aside is not enough to understand it. You have to experience it to get the full picture.

Words and intellect can only get one so far in my humble view.

I've tried and still continue to try out many different perspectives, for sure. That is healthy. What's also healthy is sticking with something you know has worked and is of benefit, not necessarily just to that, but utilizing it as a tool in your belt per say.

Anyway man, I'm done :p

I respect your right to have your own views and I hope you can respect mine too.

Cheers

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  17. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Guys quantum mechanics proves every hare brained idea I've had is true. It's quantum!

18. Endolphins

Endolphins Valued Member

If not here then probably in a parallel universe lol! :D

19. David Harrison

I can respect you as a person without having to respect the conclusions you come to from your experience.

I have experience in energy practice and healing. Like I said, I've gone through the opening of the heart chakra/lesser kan and li, I've read plenty of pseudo-science that entirely misrepresent quantum mechanics as new paint on old beliefs. I can tell you that is not the case that anyone who tries this stuff will be convinced. It can be very convincing, sure, but it does not, in my experience, hold up to proper rigorous scrutiny.

I'm not saying that these kinds of practices are without any worth whatsoever, I'm saying that pulling ridiculous hypothetical models for how they work out of your **** is holding back any benefits we may get from them. Also that tunnel vision and confirmation bias can make the mundane seem fantastical, and the null result appear as confirmation.

If you truly want it to gain traction, you will seek out professionals to test it for you, in peer-reviewed replicable experiments, so that the rest of humanity can benefit from quantum qi organ intelligence meridian energy healing.

20. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Existence of a past figure doesn't matter, only the contemporary influence and belief of them.

Leaders don't have power from existence, empowerment comes from belief in them from others.