Jedi Training Log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Obewan, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

It's that time again, I need to get back at it. My back is not getting any better but I need to train. Starting Monday 6 week training and diet. Weight 178lbs and I feel like crap, but I'm determined. My goal is to get cut and my weight goal is 165 - 160lbs that's my best fighting weight.

2. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

I need to do exactly the same, thanks for the impetus Obewan!

Mitch

3. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Yes that's happening more frequently lately...:cry: Wait a minute...perhaps I should look that word up...oops :eek:

4. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

8-13-12

MA training tonight, good hard workout, good start feels good. I sand bagged on my weight it seems I'm 184lbs nearly half the weight I lost I gained back :( well that's what I get for being lazy.

5. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Time to stop being lazy, other than teaching classes no working out or dieting. I feel terrible and have gained all the weight back. All that work for nothing. :bang: :bang: :bang:

6. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Get back with it Obewan.

Seems many of us are in the same boat at the moment.

7. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I have at least 7lb of crisp, cake and water weight to lose... :D

8. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Thanks Simon & Frodo, Got in a workout today.

Stretches and joint rotation to start my warm up. Did all under BB hyung (6) once on the right side then the left, about twenty minute warm up. Then did the under BB hyung 4 times each at full speed about 40 minutes. That felt good! :)

Diet started today back on the Zig Zag hope to melt away to nothing. :D

9. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Worked out at MA again, weapons hyung, 4 times each, about 45 min. 3.5lbs down in weight loss. Good start, a little sore today but to be expected. :)

10. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Hyung training just trying to get back to some sort of performance level,serves me right for being lazy, won't happen again.

11. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

1-8-13
    MA training again, not much some staff hyung slow and precise body feeling a little taxed, getting the cold or flu that has been going around, :(

Diet is going good down 6lbs so far, started at 193lbs down to 187lbs. Think I am going to have to up my calorie intake to help with my energy level.

12. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Not much to add to log, been sick with flu/cold, got flue shot about 4 weeks ago...must have worn off...:cool:

Anyway I've just been doing what I can between sneezes and coughing fits. Feeling a little better now. Still at 187lbs, changing my diet today, upping the calorie intake range from 1400-1600 to 1600-2000, we'll see if that spikes my metabolism so I can get a good burn.

Did some stretches first thing this morning, hoping that it helps with my back, shoulders, and knees.

13. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Get well soon!

Mitch

14. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

1-16-13

That was much better, upped my calorie intake and felt really strong training. Blasted out my hyung 4 times each I was able to keep up a good pace so I felt the aerobic burn. About 40 minutes. The stretching really helped my entire day, gonna try to do that most every morning.

15. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

1-17-13

Another Hyung night, advanced hyung with cool down periods of skills practice, about 45 min. Got a little burnt out towards the end wanted to continue but decided to give it a rest. Tomorrow I'm going to the garage to knock the dust off my DIY equipment need to change it up.

16. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

1-18-13

Took night off to restore a little. I'm down to 185lbs that's 8lbs in two weeks, I'm convinced that a structured diet along with exercise is paramount for reaching your goals.

17. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

A structured diet, exercise, and even sleep pattern is key. Looking good man, keep up the great work!

18. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Thanks 7th, I'm in for the long haul, I wanna inspire others to get fit. So far my entire family is dieting and exercising, pretty cool. :D

19. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Just tallied my calorie intake for yesterday...bad day 3500 calories, two birthday parties and dinner with friends and family for my wife's Bday. Gained 3lbs, going to have to train hard this week to make up for breaking bad!

20. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

1-21-13

Hyung training again, a little speed bag work trying to learn how to do it, vid's on you tube helped a lot I need to practice more, but it's kind of cool, did a little heavy bag but I need to use hand wraps so I couldn't go all out without them.