James Mitose Jr.

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by BGile, May 24, 2007.

1. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

LOL @ Kenpo LARPers using aerial kicks, and being beat up by other Kenpokas.

I now want footage of Nuck Chorris double legging and GnPing someone :)

2. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

:eek: I knew it wouldn't last long........:bang:

3. Nuck Chorris

Nuck Chorris I prefer North South

It is amazing how stuff just degrades into false challenges in each thread.

Pat Kelly was your escrima instructor that owned the school we met at right Gary?

4. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Nuck you know who he is. You asked him if he was Pat Kelly.

http://www.collectivesociety.com/showSeminar.jsp?id=221968

You used the term Shihan I believe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shihan

He is a very good teacher and if you don't believe it, come on over, it is less then a 30 minute ride for you.

Gary

Last edited: May 25, 2007
  5. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Nothing false about it come on over and meet us and see what we do and quit the BS. I've said it twice now, so stop it or do it, simple.

Gary

6. Nuck Chorris

I don't remember a lot of people Gary. I am asking because I don't remember if Pat Kelley was someone else or was the guy who you were with or the guy who owned the school. Not to sound overly important, but I meet hundreds of different martial arts people every month. It is hard for me to keep track. I will assume that was a YES on your part though. The Pat I met was a nice man who refused to open his school for your own benefit. He was apologetic and wanted to be clear that your views did not represent his organization and he wanted to be sure that there was no bad blood created between the Emperado Kajukenbo family and him due to your outburst. He is, in my opinion, a very patient man who has a very disruptive student.

If Pat Kelly, or Bruce J, or anyone for that matter feels like they would like to fight me, you are more than welcome to relay my contact information over to them. I will not take second hand invitations from anyone. You don't invite someone to a party that isn't yours Gary.

7. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Nuck they don't want a fight.

Dan just come over and see what we do so you will stop the cheap stuff.
    Simple.
    You are twisiting words and saying it is something that it is not and no I am not a disruptive student.

You are just pulling cheap and now more so. Pat asked me about you recently also thought, you might be coming by apparantly you mentioned you might.

You are a real piece of work, He would open it, it was you who told me you did not have time remember? You had your young child with you Dan, remember?

Guess you are to busy with all your appointments and meeting others to remember that occasion. :p

:D

8. Nuck Chorris

Gary:

I appreciate all of your effort into trying to find the different facts or lack thereof on the history. There is a lot mixed messages from different people on the boards. I don't agree with your approach. You get more flies with honey. Try to stay on target instead of derailing your own threads. My comments were more towards Professor Bishop anyways. You take them as an assault on you.

I really don't have to go see Pat to know what he is teaching. I am sure he is a qualified instructor in his own right. This goes for a lot of different instructors out there. But what you don't understand is that I am not in a learning phase. I am sure I will be again, but I am not now. I am in a refining phase. Think of it like a garden. You are going to cut away dead and unwanted branches of a tree before the tree is ready to take water and grow again. This is where I am.

And when I talked to Pat, he said he wasn't going to open the studio. I have no reason to lie about it. I came to see you for your challenge. I will not beat up someone who doesn't really deserve it. You were a trixter for sure and got me over there...but that isn't a reason for me to hurt you.

9. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Thank you Dan I appreciate it.

Gary

10. KempoFist

I can relate to that. Goes double for me Gary. Hrmph...Kosho Summit indeed.... :woo:

11. Nuck Chorris

You are very welcome.

12. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

LOL. Well you saw through that one pretty quick. Oh well. No I don't know Jr., but I thought I'd string you along for awhile.

As to something else you mentioned a while back, I can't access forums from my work computers anymore thanks to a new "improved" firewall. Oh well. At least there's more to read when I log on at night.

13. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

14. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Wow Gary, it's refreshing to finally hear you admit that Juchnik isn't any good. Could it be that you're finally coming out of that fog?

15. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

hehe...

Here is some more information on Paul Pung at Will's site. The additional about him is added by his son.

http://kenpokarate.com/first_shodan.html

16. Nuck Chorris

Nowhere on that site is "Pung" located with my Find function.

17. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Well, I guess I'm dumber than Gary. I actually fell for his joke link.

18. KempoFist

wow, what oh what did you deliver Gary? And whatever this thing was that was delivered (it certainly wasn't an invitation for me to come to a private Kosho meeting and seminar, because here I sit without such a thing in my hand) how did you deliver it in person to someone on the east coast so quickly? Do you have a private plane Gary?

19. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

He delivered it with chi you ignoramus!

20. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Hmmm..

:cool:

Attached Files: