James Mitose Jr.

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by BGile, May 24, 2007.

1. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Hi John Bishop and Danjo et al.

John, you mentioned this name the other day, I was wondering if it is something you are willing to share? Is he in contact with Thomas?

I feel you are right about Thomas wanting to promote his org. and rightfully so. Have you heard anymore about the book and the time of release. From what I have gathered it is still in the mill.

That one and one by Durbin and Hassan, co-op deal, did not last long.
    About as long as George Santana being number 2 in the Kai, he bailed I hear.
    Now he is out there promoting his Silat and Kosho training. Mentions he is senior to everyone in the various org's and anyone who wants to know the truth he will be selling some dvd's shortly :confused: ;) :D

I was surprised you said Alvin Emperado is older than Alvin Mitose. Not that it matters I was curious.

Any information anyone wants to share, ok by me. Any opinions are welcome as long as they don't mind me disagreeing :D :D :D

2. RevIV

RevIV Valued Member

Gary,
    I believe you went to the Prof. Chow memorial that was hosted by Master Chun Jr. Did you go to Master Mitose's seminar? If so what was it like and what was he teaching? Thanks in advance.
    Jesse

3. John Bishop

John Bishop Valued Member

Alvin Mitose is 52 this year. Alvin Emperado is around 56-58.

4. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

I have a secret....James Mitose Jr. is really....

....My father! :eek:

5. Nuck Chorris

Nuck Chorris I prefer North South

6. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Look, for certain reasons that I'm sure you can guess, he tries to keep a fairly low profile. You could ask Thomas about him, but...well, there may be some fireworks there (one put up for adoption, one not etc.) if you get my drift. You can try his old email if it's still good, but it's been over a year since I emailed him anything: www.jmitosejr1936@yahoo.com I'd be a bit more respectful than you often are if you do correspond.

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  7. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Respectful that is a laugh coming from one so brash as your young self.
    I'd also figure that is a bogus E-mail..as in one of your other handles.
    You are really a piece of work..LOL

RevIV
    They taught the basic NaiHanShi. Very lack, of complications.

The art of watching, show's you that others are not teaching the secrets or do not know them in the first place. The eye can not trespass and all that.
    No pictures, all for some sort of concern that others are stealing their art.
    :D Sure...

When in fact what is usually being taught is the basics at most seminars. What is nice, is to go and see what others teach and when you study one that is very highly educated, you still feel good about all the time and money you invest. Sort of the difference between college and elementary school.

Shotokan is elementary and it has been mentioned thousands of time's, so don't get your panties in a wad, Danjo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotokan

You have set the tone since your first post on the Kosho thread that just started. The more miss-information (yes it is girly stuff) you can spread the better you like it. And then you wonder why I am in doubt as to your sincerity ;)

Danjo, So with the basic bs on the e-mail and a mention of a Jr. what other stuff are you now trying to pitch LOL... Again why the term Duplicity is so proper when talking to you or your different persona's. :D

With me it is a matter of trying to dispell what you have been doing for the last 5 or so years on many of the threads, you sure you are not retired and bored like I have been accused of LOL :eek:

Gary

8. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

So Alvin Emperado is at the right age to take over the helm I figure, and not someone who is not as qualified?

Gary

9. Nuck Chorris

Exactly who is not qualified to lead the meager legions that make up Kajukenbo?

10. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

Me....but I'm up for the job if they want to let me have a shot. I'll fix it up real nice like :)

11. Nuck Chorris

Yes. I can list several upper ranks that would love to have you as the head of the organization. Or is that they'd love to have your head on a stake...can't remember. Symantics.

12. John Bishop

John Bishop Valued Member

Last time I saw Alvin (last year in Las Vegas) he was a 6th degree. Clarence was just promoted to 9th a couple months ago, so I guess we'll see.

13. Nuck Chorris

Another rumor has it that we are all to fall back under Kosho Ryu.

14. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Another rumor too is that certain "wannabe kenpo" people talk more than they actually train.....:rolleyes:

15. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Yea right, I just came back from training this morning, talk is cheap.
    I know what you mean pacificshore.

Gary :D

16. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

You could do that, but then you would have to work for your belts, rather than the way many are given out ;)

Or you could just go down and buy it, and say that is what you are. :eek:

17. Nuck Chorris

Ya. That would be crazy. Do it the way Bruce J did it. Not sure if I could hang with that kind of training.

HAHAHA!

18. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

I hear you, that is why I hang with Pat Kelly.
    He has 31 years in the arts with Bruce and 21 years with Larry Hartsell/Danny Inosanto and many more, he is a bonafide. Why not come over and train one day?

You can watch, I don't want you to get injured :D

Gary

19. Nuck Chorris

That's sweet Gary. I don't do the whole LARP thing anymore though. When they want to do a live TD style event, I will be happy to participate.

20. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

I was watching some stuff that occured at the Kosho Summit a couple of weeks ago, A guy called Pat out and mentioned the same thing you said.
    It was hilarious. The guy was dodging around and then threw a kick and went into the air Pat was not there anymore, took an angle and struck the guy into the neck shoulder area not to hurt him, he was horizontal in the air and landed on a hard wood floor, could barely move to get up LOL... The laughter was very loud and the clapping was cool.

The guy humbly got up and bowed LOL...You really should come over and quit this BS...
    Gary