Jam

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by iamraisen, Feb 3, 2006.

1. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

I love everything Chris Morris has done so far but this is pushing the limits of good taste to the limit :p

anyone else like it or any of morris's other programmes (the day to day etc)

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Valued Member

Im a Chris Morris fan and loved The Day Today and Brass Eye. I thought Jam was a bit wierd but still funny at times, some of the sketches were a bit shocking(ie the doctor sketches). I find Chris morris is a lot funnier when he works with Armando Ianuci and Peter Baynham(day today, brass eye) but i still like his other stuff, Nathan Barley was pretty good.

3. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

same as me pretty much. jam was verging on the insane at times. i liked 'the gush' sketch and i really like the one where you can hire a stupid person :p

unless you are a chris morris fan you would hate it outright though im sure!

4. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

I loved brass eye, especially the press reaction to some of the more controversial episodes! This was playing right into the hands of the original satire aimed at press reaction to key issues, rather than the issues themselves.

Now i just need to shake my cake addiction :)

5. Yossarian

Yossarian Valued Member

Lol cake, after seeing Brass Eye and Day Today I cant take the news seriously anymore. If you havent allready heard it I recomend getting hold of On The Hour, its the radio version of The Day Today. It was aired on radio 4 a couple of years before the TV series. I think you can still get it on CD.

This is the neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwws!

6. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

lol i could barely watch the tripe that calls itself news anyway, even before the day today etc. did anyone catch the bbc series broken nes? quite a good parody of the 24 hour news craze.