Ive been accepted

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Anjelica, Mar 10, 2018.

1. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

I used to snorkel and scuba dive. I have swam with barracuda and they were not bothered at all, the tuna were bigger. I wouldn't feel at ease swimming with a reef shark around, although they are not known for attacking people.

You should see a lot of fish snorkeling in the shallows :)

2. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

Love lobster and theres plenty of them in these waters.

axelb likes this.
  3. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

The cost of living has crept up here because of the influx of ex pats. Electricity is cheap compared to America but rent and food prices have been driven up. Keep that in mind if you come here. Its not as low cost as it used to be.

4. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

Some of the islands here have African killer bees. How they got here I don't know but they are dangerous. So if you come here ask the locals about what precautions to take. Could save your life.

5. Jaydub

Jaydub Valued Member

What precautions do the locals take?

6. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

Precaution number one is don't go there. Number two is if you hear them get inside a tent, have shelter they cant enter.

axelb likes this.
  7. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

My brother has seen the world but he has done it as a soldier. Doing it as a civilian is different. Which is better I don't know but I like it this way as I think the locals are more relaxed with American civilians.

Im improving my Espanol and partying with locals and ex pats. When I make it back to Panama City im going to see about doing some training at Panama Top Team and extending my stay in Panama.

Mitch, Southpaw535 and Simon like this.
  8. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

Not so long ago Panama was a backwards agrarian based economy, now the services industry has far surpassed it. The economy is growing and there is investment opportunity. If you want more info on that ill try to answer your questions.

9. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

As for nearby countries, I would love to see the Costa Rican rain forest, and the plantations there, but Colombia is a very volatile place. Id have to think twice before going down there even though id love to see the Andes.