ITF forms

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by cbraves85, Nov 12, 2003.

1. cbraves85

cbraves85 Valued Member

Does anyone know of any sites containing videos of itf forms? I have completed a couple and just want to see them executed by someone more experienced.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2003
  2. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

3. cbraves85

cbraves85 Valued Member

4. Bulldog

Bulldog New Member

Another neat little site is www.academictaekwondo.com
    They have animated WTF forms...it's pretty neat. If you are not familiar with the forms though, it can be a little difficult to follow.

Aaron

5. HeadKick44

HeadKick44 New Member

If you are looking for a book that has WTF forms, Tae Kwon Do: The Ultimate Reference Guide to the World's Most Popular Martial Art, by Yeon Hee Park, Yeon Hwan Park, and Jon Gerrard has a good step by step system of explaining the taeguk forms.

-HeadKick44

6. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

I will second that recommendation as I look at that very book on my bookshelf by the computer!

7. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

And since the original post asked for "ITF" forms specifically.... might I add that this is the definitive book for Chang Hon forms...
    The Complete Tae Kwon Do Hyung by Hee Il. Cho
    [​IMG]

The Legacy CDrom ( The Legacy 4 disk CD-Rom set features the entire 15 volume encyclopedia, full motion video of all 24 patterns viewable in full motion or one move at a time, a 200 word and phrase Korean interpreter and fascinating interviews with General Choi, Hong Hi)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2003
  8. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

I feel pretty happy to be able to recommend the same book Kickchick recommended. This is the standard book that my master keeps on hand in the dojang for the ITF forms.

Heh heh heh, I didn't realize the original poster wanted just ITF forms... maybe the title of the thread should be changed to reflect that?

9. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Done!;) :D