Is this thing on? *taps mike*

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Beltless, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Beltless

Beltless Banned Banned

Hmm, it only took 6 days to activate my account. 24 hours? yeah right.

But it's good to get rid of that message telling me how I do not have permission to even scratch my nose on this site.

Anyway, a bit about me, martial arts wise I'm a real chinese-art enthusiast. Currently focusing on Wing Chun, Hung Gar, JKD (concepts :rolleyes: ) with a history of Tae Kwon Do and Karate behind me.

It's nice to be here anyhow, this place is like a whiff of fresh roses compared to the likes of Bullshido :D

:cool:

2. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Um yeah... sorry bout that :Angel:

Nice to see you here ;)

3. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Hi, welcome to MAP. Just a question though, why do you roll your eyes at JKD concepts?

4. Beltless

Beltless Banned Banned

I was subtley mocking those who take the argument of original JKD vs. JKD concepts so very seriously they have to make a living cult out of it :D

Whereas in reality neither exist. This division solidifies what was once fluid, yadda yadda yadda, so on and so forth :p

Thanks for the welcome, I am genuinely looking forward to contributing and learning as much as possible during my stay.