Is this the highest graded man in the world?

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by herbert, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

If he was the master does that make him the hoki koki soke 'cos thats what it's all about?

The Bear.

2. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

lol

3. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Gaaah it took me a while to get that Koyo! :D

4. windtalker

windtalker Pleased to return to MAP

All these years in martial arts without a single uniform or colored belt. Much less a cool title. Have to speak with my instructor about that. What have I been training in there for?!!!! What does somebody get for ten years or so of practice and lots of sparring? Not even a single decoding ring!!

5. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

ah hem...*cough cough* ;)

6. windtalker

Do you take a check?

7. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

no, but i'll take a cheque..

8. windtalker

How much is that in American dollars? If the exchange rate is like dollars to pesos maybe I could send a money order. What color of belt can I get?

9. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

Unfortunately for you sterling is at an all time high (for this decade at least) sitting at just over $2 to the pound.

So that'll be $1999.98 up front and $113.50 a month thereafter.

For that, I will send you an entire rainbow of belts, a package of badges to choose from at your leisure and a funky certificate signed by the fair hand of the Hoki-koki soke.

10. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

How about the zen priest who went to burgerking and asked the attendant to make him one with everything?

regards koyo

11. windtalker

Sorry it's deer season here and I just lost a couple of arrows. The carbon variety is expensive. Will have to get back to you unless the wife is still looking for me a Christmas present. Might go shopping for a cool uniform to complement the package. Are the uniforms just white and plain like my TKD practicing brother wears? Does anybody sell those in camo? Might need a darker color belt.

12. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

I don't think anyone here is taking my 100th dan seriously.
    I mean I watch all videos on youTube and I subscribe to mystical energy monthly. I even own the book of five rings. My sword is 12 generations old or it will be in 12 generations.

The Bear.

13. windtalker

What color of belt does 100th dan get? Does that require learning at home from videos? The Book Of Five Rings was actually insightfull and I'm not much of a reader. What about beltt ranking for hunting? Maybe I could be a 50th dan or something. No sword yet I have a cool bow.

14. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

Of course when the zen priest handed over a £10 note for his burger he got a little miffed when he got nothing back, that is until the attendant explained that "change comes from within"

15. windtalker

Lol. Can I use that later?

16. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

LoL

17. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

100th Dan gets a rhinestone belt with matching gi and a HUGE eagle on the back and two dragons on the lapels.

It depends, do you dress up while hunting?
    Dressing up is really important.

The Bear.

18. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

Do you need to ask permission to steal jokes?

19. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

If you do, I'm screwed. I've stolen more jokes than a local radio DJ.

The Bear.

20. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

How many local radio DJ's have you stolen? :confused: