Iron Maiden "The Final Frontier"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by TheMadhoose, Aug 12, 2010.

1. TheMadhoose

TheMadhoose Carpe Jugulum

Just heard a leaked version of the new Iron Maiden albun and im gutted to say its crap!! I never thought id say that again after they got rid of Blaze Bailey!!!!!

2. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

Bah! They're huns anyway... lol!:)

3. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

that maybe true but that was a bit much haha (coming from a Celtic fan) id laugh if the op is a rangers fan

does anyone really care about iron maidens latest album its not what people go to see them live for is it no ones expecting them to do anything special at this stage.

4. TheMadhoose

No ones expecting anything special but we do expect Iron Maiden to deliver a decent album. No good being amazing live if all your new materials *****.

And am nae hun

5. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

that's nice and its good to know bigotry is still going strong in the west of Scotland, and why ? haha really I don't even think I could sit through a new iron maiden album or any band of that age that's trying to make new music rarlley is it worth paying attention to.

6. TheMadhoose

im no a bigot am just predjudiced.....And Maiden to go from the high standard of their last album to this bull is quite sad. how the mighty have fallen.

7. Nojon

HA! good stuff!

TO be honest, I like some of their stuff. Genghis Khan, Runnin free, number of the beast, and a few aother random things..

Some of my best friends are huns, its ok..we disagree once a week, and when I visit Glasgow, we meet in a neutral venue :)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  8. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

jeezo man grown men coming out with this nonsense

9. Nojon

Not nonsense, im just not a p.c. fascist, which you appear to be. Carry on.:)

10. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

a pc fascist because I thought the use of the word hun was a bit much ?

11. TheMadhoose

thats just one of the more favourable terms for my mates who are 90% blue noses

12. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

already said I'm a Celtic fan numb nuts :)

13. Nojon

Ok, thats a bit much..:)

..see the smiley..just joking.

14. TheMadhoose

your the one makin an issue out of it. if you think hun is a bit much youd not like the rest of what gets thrown around.

15. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

there's a bit of a difference between a meaningless insult and using words with cultural/racial or religious undertones imo but I suppose its easy to be detached and brandish it about when your on the other side of the world.

16. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

what's getting thrown about like fellow fenian thrown about where ? it doesn't matter what we here on the street everyday it just seemed a pretty needless off hand use of a word that some would find offensive when you consider the fact this is an internet chat form.