introduction

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Demain, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I will, you are

You are not even good at lying...in fact your claims are so unbelievably ridiculous as to put you so far in the delusional camp that Rev Jim Jones is worried about letting you join

2. Demain

Demain Valued Member

It is only delusion and rare for martial artists that don't have the experience.
    To people that have credentials, 350 forms and several REAL FIGHTS
    it is normal.

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Crap troll is crap

4. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

sort of yeah.

JudoChampion was doubted for a time because he taught kids and they tend to associate mcdojos with kids.

But he had his websites and his videos on youtube and advertisements to back up that he taught judo to kids.

i wasnt doubted because i didnt make weird claims that are out of the ordinary. I say I'm a 7th kyu orange belt in shotokan and thats true, i am. I even put up videozs and stuff where people agreed thats what an orange belt would look like.

You do really know 350 forms? I dont know much I only trained for 2 and a half years but I believe aegis when he said it would be hard to learn 350 forms well.

That and you ask for pm's a lot.

5. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Well,you got him there.Pretty sure Hannibal doesn't know 350 forms.

6. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

So, if someone knows 700 forms, they have twice the knowledge and experience

7. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Demain - I think you could put a lot of the naysayers to rest if you posted a video of yourself demonstrating your skills. Just show us a few minutes of bagwork, shadowboxing, or even a form or two.

8. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I think we're done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.