International Martial Arts Camp

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by April25, May 2, 2003.

?

How do you like your EBMAS-experience?

Poll closed May 5, 2003.
  1. eye-opening

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. interesting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. definately worth the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I am not convinced

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. April25

April25 New Member

Hello,

when I read the posts here and some of the questions asked I get the feeling that many of you are looking for something but don't know what it is. Well I hope you will find it one day.

For the one's who are looking for a great combat, self-defense anf fitness sytem I have a suggestion. At the end of July there will be an international summer camp in Chicago, IL.

Special guest instructors will be Grandmaster Rene Latosa (Escrima) and Sifu Emin Boztepe (Wing Tzun).

I know that many of you don't think of Wing Tzun as a combat and self-defense system. And most likely you have had some exposure to it.

But I recommend to check out the local EBMAS school and then make up your mind about Wing Tzun. So far I don't know any other martial art that is more explosive and more efficient in combat.

If you live in Chicago or near by, come by and check out this seminar. It will be an eye-opener.

There were and still are a few instructors in Chicago before (such as Steve Swift, Philip Nearing etc.)
    Students of these two and many more find their way to EBMAS Wing Tzun for various reasons. I don't know what they learn / teach in other Wing Chun schools. I just know that EBMAS is very different and many people find here what they were looking for for a long time. (I am one of them.)