Internal MA Joke...

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Syd, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

A chapter that was edited from Marco Polo's travels ...

Day 6...

'Today I am in the Carpathian Mountain ranges of Romania, after travelling through a small village I came to a dark imposing castle whereupon I witnessed a man in a black cape performing some movements on a parapet which looked allot like a fighting art from China. What makes it different and has me confused is at the end of each movement he bites his teeth together and makes a Ha! sound.

I asked him who he was and he introduced himself as the Count. I asked him what style of martial art he was practicing. He replied.'

"Fang Style"

I know, I know ...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2004
  2. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

Tip jar's a great idea, but people will probably expect you to move like a robot when they drop their money!

3. daftyman

daftyman A 4oz can of whoop-ass!

Anyone up for some Chinese Linedancing?

4. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

lol! or how about taichirobics - could be the next big thing!

"and sink, and yield, and 1..............................................................................................2..............................................................3...................................................................4"

5. Shadowdh

Shadowdh Seeker of Knowledge

LOL nice one Syd...

You too NZRic...

6. wingchunner

wingchunner Valued Member

Cheng TingHua and Yin Fu were arguing who's style of of Bagua was better. They went in circles for hours.

:D

7. awakened nature

awakened nature chi or pins and needles?

:D :D :D :D :D

That really made me laugh, good show sir