Internal arts in Birmingham

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by awakened nature, May 22, 2004.

1. awakened nature

awakened nature chi or pins and needles?

Its a long shot but does anyone here practise or know of any internal arts schools in Birmingham UK, or there abouts?

At the moment i practice Wu tai chi and self taught qi gong, but im looking for qi gong under instruction or any other interal arts (bagua, hsing-i etc.).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

keep that chi flowing... :)

2. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

I think a good idea would be to use Yellow Pages or my good friend Mr Google to find some Club names. Then post on here to see if anybody has heard of those clubs or knows anything about them.

Good luck with the search though.

Cheers. :)

3. Guo_Xing_Yi

Guo_Xing_Yi Valued Member

From my understanding and resources you wont find anything other than taiji as your source for internal arts. To add to this, I also believe that you wont find anything of particular merit either :(

Good for you then, that I am relocating to Birmingham this week and that I should be able at some point to take on students to teach Xing Yi.

If you're interested, get on my profile, and send me an email - pm's will be useless after tomorrow.

4. awakened nature

awakened nature chi or pins and needles?

Guo Xing Yi, I have sent an email to the address off your site on the contact list, but if this address is in corrtect could you please send a personal message or email the address to my account. Thanks.

5. Guo_Xing_Yi

Guo_Xing_Yi Valued Member

A reply has been sent.