Ink!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Guerilla Fists, May 21, 2004.

1. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

Ok, I've decided and am set on it. I want to get some new tats this summer. Among them I want to get a Shou Shu animal but I don't want it to seem presumptuous. How long do you think you should wait before you get a tat that symbolizes your style?
    Any ideas on appropriatness and places to put them? What I should/shouldn't get and where/where not?

Thanks,
    GF

2. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

I was feeling the same way but my SHun Shifu told me, it doesnt matter its your body, do what you want to with it. I decided on my next one im getting my name in Chinese characters.

3. Jik Cheung

Jik Cheung New Member

i'm getting a chinese stylized dragon, with a qi symbol integrated, as soon as i get the money.

i've been into chinese culture for about 10 years, so i don't feel like a sellout getting the tat after only 7 months of training. i'm absolutely positive that i will be training in some form of chinese martial art for the rest of my life, so i have no reservations getting them.

how bout some pics homey?

4. Nerevar

Nerevar A son of a mother

Just make sure it's something you think you'll like when your 75.

5. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

Yeah, I'm still working on posting my tats, can't figure out how to work the darn digital cam or at least get it to display, if you know please pm me or let me know here.
    Thanks,
    GF