Info For Aqua

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by POISONHANDS, Sep 24, 2003.

1. POISONHANDS

POISONHANDS New Member

Hello aqua Im sorry I couldn't get as much infomation at this time but if you want more I'll be happy to get some more for you.This is about the ninjutsu information that you've requested....[canada shcools-Ninpo Tajustu/ninjutsu//:Mr Pierr Benoit,PHD....address is Centre de Ninjutsu du Quebec 17070 Des Carrieres Pierrefond,Quebec H9J1E5 Canada Home:{514}626-9722 E...Http://www.mararts.org/directory/canada.shtml I also have something else that might be usefully to you,budo ninjutsu-Kvuzot@hotmail.com has alot of infomation on nunjutsu links on schools in canada and has a very good chat room on all types of ninja styles.I hope I've haved help you alittle,but if you would like more I'll try to get more for you,I have alot more of my own personal info on it but I'll have to find it.Well let me know if it was any help to you.:D

2. [Aqua]

[Aqua] New Member

Thanks a lot POISONHANDS. Please excuse me for the late reply, I was busy with school lately. Yes, I've been in 'dire' need for information on Ninjutsu recently and it seems like you've cut me some slack. I'll make a point to e-mail budo shortly. If you'd like to share your personal info about Ninjutsu styles and training, please do so; I'll be very grateful to hear it. I'd like to know as much as I can before I make a decision and start. I'm sure a lot of people who are researching this art, like me, will find it valuable.