In memory of my grand father.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by 47Ronin, Apr 25, 2004.

1. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

"They that love beyond the world can not be seperated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies. Nor can spirits ever be divided, that love an live in the same principle; the root and record of their friendship. If absence be not death, neither is theirs.
    Death is but the crossing the world, as friends do the seas; they live in one another still.
    For they must needs be present, that love and live in that which is omnipresent. In this divine glass they see face to face; and their converse is free."

In memory of Roy P. Cheever. (I found it gramps.)

2. Adam

Adam New Member

My condolences Ronin. I hope he went quietly and without pain, and I wish for the best for you and your family. My thoughts are with you.

Love

Adam.

3. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

My condolences Ronin. May he rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

4. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

My condolences as well Ronin. May he rest in peace!

5. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Thanks, you guys. Unfortunately he did have much much pain but that's why I'm glad he passed on and hopefully is in a better place now. The poem (or whatever you would like to call it) was something I found in his old book from when he was a kid. Kind of odd, eh?

6. Alex_JHH

Alex_JHH Cardboard Tube Samurai

Condolences Ronin.
    That....poem? is very well written, thought provoking. Thanks for sharing it.

7. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Condolences Ronin, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Anth Gaskell

8. NRees

NRees Taekwon-Do II Degree

My condolences Ronin. May he rest in peace, his soul immortalized by the love of his family and friends.

Yours,
    Nathan

9. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

My condolences, Ronin. May he rest in eternal peace.

10. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

My condolences Ronin, I'm sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

Chris,