In four hours, I'm 18 years old - AKA legal! :D

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by flutterfists, May 8, 2006.

1. xingyiboxer

xingyiboxer New Member

She'd be better off with somebody closer to her own age rather than the 30+ year old vultures that are on here. Of course what else did she expect by coming out like this. :)

2. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Hey now! not all of us are 30+!

3. flutterfists

flutterfists Valued Member

Not that this'll help keep the guys off me, but I actually won't date anyone who's younger than I am. It's just the way my mind works.

:p

I wuv my older men! :love: My boyfriend's 21.

4. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Not me! I AM TOO OLD! :D :Angel:

5. narcsarge

And this makes you normal. Most women your age date "older men". Trust me but most of the guys your age would love to date girls their own age but you ladies date the "older guys". This stays true for many years. Women find men their own age, or younger, not worth their time. Of course this is a generalization and does not apply to everyone. But, I do believe it is the norm... :Angel:

6. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Oooh, (puts on pop psychology hat)...

Would you refuse to date someone younger even if you liked them as a person?
    Is your sole criterion is that a potential partner must be older? By how much? Would a person born 15 minutes before you be eligible but not a person born 15 minutes after?
    Or does it have to be days? Months? Years?
    Is it as status thing then?
    What is attractive about a 19 year old that isn't about a 17 year old?

(BTW, I'm not bitter - I'm a fair bit older than both you and your fella - I'm just looking for insight into the female psyche! :D)

Last edited: May 12, 2006
  7. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Trying to understand women is pointless. Just accept that they don't actually make sense, and move on. ;)

8. narcsarge

:D Confuscious say "He who bangs head against tree, wind up with 'splitting' headache". I gave up trying to figure out the opposite sex. Hurt too much :D :Angel:

9. Yohan

It really is the case - I think that most women around my age are dating guys ~2 years older then them, and I think the disparity get's wider the older people get.

My most recent GF is 2.5 years younger then me, and is actually the first girl I've ever dated who was younger than me. Most of the other girls I've ever dated have been older than me by a year or two (strangely enough). It was much easier to get the younger one for some reason!

10. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

lol, guys guys, this is getting too carried away. Sorry if I started it, i'm starting to like this topic. :love:

11. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

lol, the older ones must be more mature, and must have bigger muscular bodies. Just like other teenager boys liking other people's hot mom's rather than other girls at their age. That is sickening, same with my friend Mike lol, he likes little girls and much older women. :eek: Nice preference

Well... All ya need is someone who fits into your kind of character, personality, and qualities, and likings.

Or find someone whose completely opposite, as it is true that opposites attract. Aka: my ex girl friend. She was wild, I was completely tame, and look what she did to me, I think I turned into a pest. lol

12. MadMonk108

MadMonk108 JKD/Kali Instructor

You people are making me worry...

13. Yohan

Call me crazy, but I don't see how it's all that weird of a topic of conversation.

14. flutterfists

flutterfists Valued Member

It's more a security thing than anything else. I'd feel more secure wrapped in the arms of a 21 year old than an 18 year old.

The bigger maturity, responsibility, goals, and muscles come with the package. ;) (Not every time of course, but lots of the time.)

If I really like a guy who's younger than I am, I'd probably date him. But I have yet to find a young man who has the personality I desire. :p

And almost all my guy friends are older than I am. So there ya go.

15. Guizzy

Guizzy with Arnaud and Eustache

But what about 18 year old boys? They'd feel much less like jerks if they didn't have to abuse the naïveté and willingness of 15-16 year olds. :D

The maturity thing I seriously doubt; I often get the feeling that the "trying to live a more mature life" that ladies often get near that age is born from a childish desire to impress their friends.

Yes, I'm 19 and I use a lot of my time hanging out with my male buddies, playing video games and still live with my mom; but changing my life out of shame of being immature is, in my opinion, much worse maturity-wise. Perhaps if ladies our age would pay attention to boys their age instead immediately dismissing them for a 21-ish with a car living in a city flat, they would find that they are passing on wonderful people for some older guy that will, 10 years down the line, be stupid, fat, violent and unemployed (not that everyone 21-ish is a jerk; hey, I'll have to be 21 one day as well!).

I say this right now; but ... When I'm 21, I'll probably be darn happy to have a hot, young and firm 18 yo girlfriend. ;)

Last edited: May 12, 2006
  16. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Well just think how much more secure you'd feel in the arms of someone 30+.

*Singing*
    All we are saying
    is give midlife crisis a chance.... :D

17. Yohan

But for now, you'll just have to settle for a hot, young and firm 17 yo girlfriend. :cool:

18. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

I've never had trouble getting olderwomen. In fact, I mostly only go for chicks older than me. I've always been mature, and I usually find younger girls way too immature and boring. Though the willingness of 18yr olds is always a nice change :D.

When I was 16, all the girls around me started going for 20yr olds. Basically because they had nice cars, jobs, own place etc etc. Thats a bad age for guys, you cant go for jailbait anymore (cept if your ragnarok :p), lucky when I was 16 I looked like i was 19.

19. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

I need a new girlfriend. :cry:
    Someone not too old, or too young, someone that fits perfectly in, so I won't have to face the wrath of my ex. Can't staaaaand her sometimes. :bang:

It's kind of sad, but I think my family urges me to get another one. Same with my other buddies, they all agree, or maybe I like being a single man. :D Ah screw it.

Last edited: May 14, 2006
  20. ArmysFunkyFoe

ArmysFunkyFoe New Member

Hey happy b-day!!!!
    enjoy it while it lasts the times dont last 4ever!!!
    But have fun and make it last 4ever