Important announcement from Grand Tuhon Gaje and Mandala Rommel Tortal

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by juramentado, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Thank you.

Did PTK exist as a whole system back then or was it in another form?

You've mentioned "battlefields" how was battle conducted, pre-WWII? How about armoured combat?

2. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

KaliPooh. So as you are a true warrior you have obviously killed a few in real battle with real blades???? But have you accepted to die like a true warrior and make that famous last minute call before you take your last breath??? You know the one as anyone who has witnessed a warrior dying can tell you what it is. Yep its 'mommy, help me mommy'. Are you ready for it. As a true warrior that is?

3. ritche-stl

ritche-stl Valued Member

what happened to the kali warriours, why did they allow the burning to happen? i heard kali really started in Cebu (Sugba) as the result of this burning incident, is there truth to this?

4. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Looks like the nutjob fanboy was evading a ban (thanks for the inspiration to check, by the way). As such, he's gone.

5. tim_stl

tim_stl Valued Member

then you are to be thanked for being one of the few who will speak about it. when i become a student of pekiti tirsia and go to the jungles of luzon, what can i expect to be tested by?

tim

6. Amok

Amok Valued Member

Word! Well said. Wow, you really know what you're talking about.DANG! Is that why you're not telling us how bloody your past is? I'm guessing you probably killed at least 10 uwaks.

7. tim_stl

tim_stl Valued Member

aw, man, you ruined my fun. :(

tim

8. Amok

Amok Valued Member

you suck. It's Xmas you, scrooge.

9. ritche-stl

ritche-stl Valued Member

don't worry, just wait for a couple months and it will be fun times again :).

10. Dean Winchester

What?

So that crackpot actually believed the gibberish he was coming out with?

I thought he was just on a troll job.

11. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Sorry to ruin the party! ;)

12. Janno

Janno Valued Member

Oh god, it was so much fun though. Can't wait till the next episode...

13. Pat OMalley

Oh dam just when it was gettin interesting he was going to tell us his warrior exploits. Honest he was. Dam now I got to go do the dishes as instructed my warrior eg my wife. Dam dam dam

14. Amok

Amok Valued Member

I came back to MAP after all these years only because of this thread. the Mods had to ruin my return. :cry: I really wanted those shorts for Xmas too.

15. Pat OMalley

Me too. I've always wanted some tactical swiming shorts so I can take up Tactical Swimming what ever that is????? Xmas is now officially ruined. Bah humbug.

16. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

Aegis is the ULTIMATE - All bow down to his mighty Admin warriorness :) :) :) :)

17. Amok

Amok Valued Member

I changed my mind. I would rather learn from Rommel Tortal instead of Tim Waid . Rommel is the heir to Pekiti Tirsia and not Tim Waid

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di7lrhZOE3o"]YouTube - Pekiti Tirsia Kali's Rmmel Tortal USA Tour Oct -Nov 2010[/ame].

18. Dean Winchester

Quick question.

In that clip it shows some spear drills, what type of blade would the spear have?

19. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

I for one would happily put my art against PTK. We spar with semi sharp steel weapons and I am a software engineer. One thing I have learned in over 400 duels, people who boast and people who are humble all fall the same. It's the well trained who you need to watch out for.

The Bear.

20. juramentado

juramentado lean, mean eating machine

The announcement I posted here is a request from Mandala Rommel. He sent me a SMS message to pick up the text from another site and post it on all the FMA related forums. He even called me to make sure I got the SMS. Other than the announcement I posted, I have no other information available. I myself don't know anything else other than what was in the message. I haven't spoken to Mandala Rommel or GT Gaje at all since the announcement. So I'm as much in the dark as everyone else here.

This is a very recent development and I'm not surprised that it hasn't shown up on the websites yet.

Is it official? If it comes from Mandala Rommel and GT Gaje, then it is.

Now, re the troll,

Same troll, same BS, same MO, his third time around here and he still gets gets fed and he still gets to play games for quite a number of pages before the mods see the familiar pattern and decide to shut him down. No wonder he keeps coming back here..