Important announcement from Grand Tuhon Gaje and Mandala Rommel Tortal

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by juramentado, Dec 16, 2010.

1. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

please, sir. I am bowing to you (*triple kow-tow*), you are a warrior with unique skill sets. I bow to you. please no more attacks. maybe I can commission and have you paint my girlfriends tattooed hairless kitty.

2. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Holy moly.
    We get some idiots from time to time but you are really pushing the envelope.

3. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

well, so which is it are you a painter or a warrior? I need someone to paint my gf's tattooed hairless kitty. yes or no? paint or not, this is your Zen moment. because she's ready to go, the kitty I mean.
    [​IMG]
    :cool:

4. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I don't have any issue with the original post. It was factual, neutral, and straightforward.

Your posts, on the other hand, have a track record of stirring up crap and not achieving much else.

5. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

I am just adding. after reading maginoo-mandala Tortal's post people have wondered why. now you know, you're welcome. also, in case you people decide to harbor "Mumbakki" I thought it fair to give fair warning. you take in "Mumbakki" you go against a PTK directive, plain and simple.

unless, you like chicken blood poured all over your face and you having to yell "Kali!!!", I suggest you stop protecting Mumbakki and allow the course of discreditation to its logical end. stand aside (you said it yourself, you have no interest in this matter).

6. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

So those in the armed forces please raise your hand?

Those guys can have the "warrior" tag as for anyone else :bang:

7. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

I'm just sitting here, reading this thread (understanding about 70% of it) and smiling... I do that a lot these days... Maybe it's an old age thing :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

8. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

remember, not all. it depends on one's occupational specialty. a legal clerk or kitchen aid, who never sees combat, cannot call himself a warrior. this definition should only be reserved for those who have earned it, in blood and sweat and tears.

9. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Stand aside. I don't even know what that means, chief. Whatever happens with this Mumbakki chap is going to happen. I don't even know how I'd go about protecting him (from a deadly internet threat) even if I were inclined to.

Your antics aren't helping anyone though. Seems to me that PTK would benefit a great deal more from you stepping aside.

10. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

lead, follow or get out of the way, that's what it means. we didn't train in the jungles of Luzon, to paint animal portraits.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  11. Dean Winchester

That still discounts a good portion of the general MA community.

I cringe when ever I see a "martial artist" gibbering on about being a warrior or warriorship, imo it just borders on some sort of weird LARP fetish.

12. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Blah, blah, blah, meaningless rhetoric. The. End.

13. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

How about if I claim to be 'warriorish' would that be OK :) :) :)

14. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

have you been trained by, with Force Recon Marines of the Philippines and survived in the jungles of Luzon trained by, with indigenous aboriginal Filipinos? unless you've not walked on fire and have become intimate with the blade, you're just doing katas and kiyay's. remember that.

15. Dean Winchester

I'm glad I've had the chance in the past to meet FMAers who don't come across as agenda driven loonies.

Wouldn't want to get the wrong idea about an org or system.

16. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

you can call yourself an painter of cute animals.

17. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

as long as you keep your black belt tight around your waist you should be fine.

18. Dean Winchester

I was ten the last time I trecked through a jungle but that was Borneo not the Phillipines.

Don't really see what it's got to do with anything to be honest and it still doesn't mean you are in the same league as those who put their lives on the line for their country.

I've trained under people who have served but not for one moment would I think that makes me the same, that type of attitude is deluded and insulting.

Want to be a warrior?

Get off the net and sign up.

19. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

playing with baby orangutans don't count, Dean.

20. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

are you British SAS?