I'm getting married on saturday!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by SpikeD, Aug 4, 2011.

1. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

'Oly Shiite...needless to say, any cruiseship you'd 've taken would'v sprung a leak...any tropical island you'd visited would've experienced its first coup in 90 years.

I'll bet your wifey ( being from where she's from ) freaked badly - being big believers in bad luck, lucky and unlucky days/numbers, etc.

No kiddin' Expedia actually said it'd make a splendid vacation spot?!? :jawdrop:

2. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

Yup. They even offered to reschedule me for a flight out on the 31st April... April having 30 days... :confused: Then offered me a flight to Osaka instead but for an additional £3000...

3. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

Willing to go to the trouble of having the entire lunar cycle changed just for you, eh? Now there's a first-rate travel firm :rolleyes:

4. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Hmm... Rare earthquake rocks the east coast, Irene heading in, you guys weren't considering checking out Walt Disney World or maybe catching some shows in New York recently, were you? ;) :hat:

5. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I was talking to my Mrs about going to NYC. I got friends there, been married 1 n half now..yet to have a 'honeymoon'.

Another choice was Vegas, but going there for a stag next year.

6. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

What happens in Vegas... :Angel: