I'm Back...

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Matias, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

Hey Yall,

Remember me? Of course you do; I only left two days ago. Well a lot can happen in two days (don't ask); I've tried every other forum out there...AND THEY SUCK. M.A.P. is. the. best.

So I figure I'd start out truthfully this time. You see, i orginally came here from Martial Forums; and from personal experience I am inclined to say that age means a lot; my REAL age got my opinons unanswered and disregarded. I figured this place would be no different, but, I was wrong (fortunately). I put my age as 25; which was my way of actually being paid attention to, but I could never fake those years. Even worse, I impersonated someone that, if true, would be stupid. And you guys, well, most of you guys, still tolerated me.

So, I come here with my real age, 13. You withstanded a 25 year old fool; can you tolerate a 13 year old one....two days older?

Let's see....

:bow1:

Matt

2. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

It's not age that means a lot..it is truth sincerity and experience.

3. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

lol.... not going to say I'm surprised you turned out to be 13.

5. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

hehe I wouldn't expect you to be :D

6. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Oh yes, MAP is the best. Thats why you insulted it on martial forums and you lied there too, didnt you?

I know all about it, I found your thread. AND everyone doubts you there like they did here.

http://www.martial-forums.com/forums/introduction/9903-glad-here.html

I think you just lost your last bit of credibility.

7. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

yeah that was a time of weakness. But, once I thought about it, I was wrong :D

Conclusion: M.A.P. is. the. best.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  8. joemoplata

joemoplata Valued Member

Hi Matt.

Didn't think you could get away that easily did you? Didn't consider that, DUH, the rest of us might post on multiple forums too, DUH. DUH, the internet is only used by me, DUH.

I will smash you down here just like I did over on Martial Forums. If you think trying to kiss up to the members of this forum by bashing another forum will somehow ingratiate you with them you are kidding yourself.

I can follow you around to every forum you try to hide on if you would like. I got all day bro.

9. Blade96

He's been exposed.

I guess 8th kyus are good for something after all :p

I'm very good at telling when people are full of crap.

And much of that comes from having BEEN a victim of nearly everything in the book - including online bullying, trolls and whatnot. You know, I worked as a mod as well on a few forums. Was very good at telling people like this.

BTW, I PM'ed the admin of kf.com and warned him about this Matt guy.

Considering he's also been over there posting his BS.

and Im a member there as well.

btw he's been banned on your forums, I know, Joe.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  10. joemoplata

joemoplata Valued Member

LOL, yeah looks that way! It's almost too bad, I enjoy having guys like that around for awhile, it's fun to smash them down. I don't mind. It's better to do it in person, but it's rare that they are brave enough to show up for that. Oh well....

:cool:

11. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

Haha I'm not hiding from you. In fact, I'm quite looking forward to this. Btw, you still haven't, young grasshopper. :woo:

12. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Wonder if he's gotton roasted at Bullshido.com.

13. joemoplata

joemoplata Valued Member

I still haven't what? If you're going to try to banter with me, you are going to need to at least use proper English and sentence structure.

14. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Could I ask that people be kind enough to keep rivalries from other forums off MAP?

15. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

What's KF? I only use M.A.P. now, even tho I have a few accounts in others I never use them.

EDIT: Oh right Karate Forums. Well I had a post there but becuase it takes soo long to get a reply I quit. So if you find any of my accounts anywhere else you are a mod, plz delete them.

Thanks,

Matt

16. joemoplata

joemoplata Valued Member

No worries bro, it will take less than 15 minutes for this rivalry to start anew on this forum.

17. Blade96

LOL I also enjoy smashing people like that. I've also done that as well, been what I like to call a 'board enforcer' eating trolls for breakfast.

However, I am not MAP's board enforcer, that job is for slipthejab and another guy, I forget his name but i remember he smashed up a troll called Kraik here pretty good. It was the older more experienced memvers here who first doubted this guy. Not me. I posted a bit later. so give them the credit.

I just help if I can sometimes.

18. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

19. joemoplata

joemoplata Valued Member

I just wish he was closer to my school. Being a BJJ school, I have the typical open door policy on challenges. Oh well....

20. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

Well guys, as I told Joe in MA forums, L.A.Y. O.F.F.

Moosey is right, rivalries are not valid on forums like this. You language and insults is polluting an otherwise good forum. I can''t say I haven't been a part of it, but it ends now. Say what you want Joe, call me what you want, try whatever, but i do not care. This is over; and any wise cracks or comebacks are just continuation of this childishness.

Since you don't care, then this shouldn't be of concern. Unless it relates to actual martial arts, anything such as these idiot's brand personal attacks will be ignored and disregarded as part of a road that never ends.

p.s. I am going to support M.A.P., as an indulgence, if you will. After that, we all good?

THank you and Sorry,
    Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.