IM Addiction

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by StorDuff, Aug 10, 2004.

1. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

I'm on day two of not opening AIM. Think I am having withdrawls [​IMG]

2. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

It's ok man. You can get through this. Besides, AIM sucks, use MSN instead. :p

PL

3. MattN

MattN Valued Member

I totally agree with msn being better, but there are just more ppl on AIM though, at least around here.

4. Twimyo Jirugi

Twimyo Jirugi Me, but not

Silly people, AIM doesn't have the great features of MSG Plus! :D

5. BangkokBabay

BangkokBabay New Member

Oh that's a tough call not being able to chat! You'll get through it, it will be alright!

Good Luck!

6. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

I use MSN, but my friends/family are stubborn and ignorant so they use AIM. [​IMG]

7. MattN

MattN Valued Member

I don't know if I could survive without AIM; I mean, where else can you talk to a buncha girls at the same time from the comfort ofyour own swiveling chair. Plus, you don't look like a dork if it takes you a lil bit to come up with some witty response. ;)

Note: If this sounds chauvanistic (I think that's the right word), it's only because I'm young. These are not the views of anyone besides me, unless said person shares my views. (that sounds so cool)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2004
  8. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

I definately prefer instant messenging over telephone though, it's easier, doesn't require as much concentration, and you can multitask. As for talking to people in person...I try to avoid it [​IMG]

9. MattN

MattN Valued Member

Yeah, phone I get yelled at for short attention span. In person is nice cuz you can throw in some body language and stuff, but its just not as efficient.