if you wear spacial head gear due to glasses or goggles

Discussion in 'Disabled Martial Artists' started by matbla, Apr 7, 2005.

1. matbla

matbla Banned Banned

if you wear special head gear due to goggles
    please let me know the brand and type and why you wear that kind for sparring from matt blake e-mail me at <snipped> :) :cool: :love: :confused: :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2005
  2. matbla

matbla Banned Banned

i was woundering if anyone has read this frommatt blake

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2005
  3. Bograt

Bograt Banned Banned

Hi mate

I can see you are passionate about what you do as your previous posts have given people the opportunity to give you a lot of advice.

That said there aint much more advice we can give. Speak with your instructor further if you feel you need extra help to make a decission.

Quick over view of things already said

1. head gaurd ok if you get some flexi frames
    2. No good if wearing glasses get full face gaurd or change to contact lences
    3. Gloves are ok for Traditional however if your looking for a different type of glove, freestyle tag mits are the next option. Yet you will need to check with your instructor if A) you are allowed to wear Tag gloves in your association 2) if your tag gloves can be open finger or do they have to be closed finger.
    3. I cant see your feet but I am assuming from the picture your a traditional MA and possibly wear the elasticated shin and foot protector. Thats ok for traditional, however if you wish to change them the why not go for shin protector & freestyle Foot mits? But talk with your instructor.

Keep up your training

Regards Bograt

Last edited: May 10, 2005
  4. matbla

matbla Banned Banned

thank you for your reply
    thank again
    please kep the good help coming it
    is realy helping me from matt blake

5. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Nah, I got lasik surgery.