ich habe problem

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by M Lambert, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M Lambert

M Lambert Fitness Consultant

I have a problem (that isnt german)

I have a problem

My leg hurts lol. Its been like this for going on 3 weeks now, upper left rear on left thigh. If it is still, it siezes and hurts when i stand up.When its been moving for a bit its ok. Pressure has no effect on it. Hurts to love the upper leg more than walking/jogging sort of movement. By hurt, i mean agony.

Godfather reckons its a torn somethingorother - any ideas? (Bearing in mind im about to go on a canoe course for a week and come back to a Kickboxing club tournament lol)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  2. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Lambert, although I can't directly help you with your problem-might be a torn muscle ligament or just a strain-I would advise for you to change your sig to English because not alot of ppl will want to go on here seeing the sig is in German.

Just a suggestion...

Christian

3. M Lambert

M Lambert Fitness Consultant

didnt change it when i did.... hold on...

THIS IS NOT GERMAN!!!! PEOPLE!!! HELP ME FIX MY LEG!!!!

cheers for the advice :D

4. Skrom

Skrom Banned Banned

your sig doesn't look very german to me. and i don't see why people wouldn't want to help you if it were either.

in regards to your leg, i have no clue what the problem is and i doubt anyone else does either. however, i have had a problem with my knee which was very similar to the problem you have described, got it from having someone stand on my extended leg (smart, i know).

it worked itself out in a couple months. i don't expect that helps you at all, but i guarantee this'll be the longest post in this thread unless punisher finds something else to cry about. go see a PT or something.

5. thepunisher

Skrom, lamberts sig happened to be in german before he changed it. So sorry, I didn't find anything else to have a cry about, I just gave him advice to change it as it seemed as if nobody was responding. Especially as it is a rule in MAP to not write in another language. So how about you shut up and see a councellor.

As for his leg, I also think it would be best if he went to see a doctor instead of trying to get advice for it here on MAP.

Christian

6. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

For someone who is overly sensitive to the comments from other people on this board whether they be constructive or not, I wouldn't expect you to dish it out to other members for no real reason like this. Besides, you can't even spell counsellor.

First thing - go to a doctor. If nothing is torn, go to a good massage therapist a couple of times and get a diagnosis and some treatment there.

7. Suhosthe

Suhosthe A dwarf! A dwarf!

Didn't you recently start a running program? If so, stop!

If you're in agony, I'd really recommend not taking part in the canoe course or the tourney, and having a good proper rest until it's better. Ordinarily I'd suggest you go ahead and do these things if you stand to lose a lot of money in pre-paid activities, but it sounds like you'll be making a serious injury worse if you try to do anything vigorous.

I'd also like to reiterate the advice that you see a doctor. Go! Go see one now!

I hope it's not too severe and improves soon.

8. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

if you've been training on it whilst its been sore, then its no surprise that its lasted this long. If you've been resting it however, you do probably need to see a physio, because 3 weeks is a considerable length of time to have so little improvement. Is the pain very localised or is it more spread out? Is it sharp or dull?

9. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

And give it rest, its often the type of injury you keep straining by not resting.

10. thepunisher

Well, thanks Ad McG, for thinking you know more about reasons I do certain things than I do. Seems to be the general attitude of most of you guys on here. Its also not surprising that most of the trouble starters are loved by you guys, including the topic mods. Still weird that I can see the spelling actually on "Ich habe Problem" on the main search thread while on here its in english. And by the way, you don't write councellor with an s. Its not even spoken like that. But of course, since you are a topic mod you must be right.

By the way, thanks for making a big deal out of this again. I merely pointed this out to M. Lambert and he took it okay. It was only skroms response that was stupid.

Christian

Last edited: Apr 6, 2006
  11. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

Punisher, were you bullied at school by any chance? I can see why you do martial arts, life down the pub must be tough.

12. holyheadjch

Are you kidding. Why are you trying to hijack this thread??? The guy posts a problem, the only replies should be from people giving him advice on that problem. If the Mods have a problem with the languages in his post then I imagine the Mods will either change it or ask him to change it. Just leave this alone for christ sake before yet another innocent thread gets locked.

Oh and 'councellor' isn't a word in the English language, counsellor however, is.

13. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Because he needs the attention, good to see that he has changes his poxy signature though.

And why oh why does it matter if he posts in german?? we are a worldwide community, i could not give a toss, i bet punisher will come out and say now his grandfather was polish and it offends him.

14. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Theres a lot of pain and hurt in this thread, I think we all need a counzeller to get us through these painful times!

Or would a picture of an attractive sheep help?

Attached Files:

15. holyheadjch

mmm, lunch

16. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

er, you spell it cowncellar!!! :bang:

17. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Punisher is German er I think !

18. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

hasnt he got a gay auntie as well, remember that one??

19. holyheadjch

ooh this threads heading for lock down.

20. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Yes come on guys can't you see it all you lot it can't possibly be him!

Hmm wonder how many of us are on his ignore list now :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.