I return with a semi-broken body!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Tian-Tian, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Otataral

Otataral Sapientes Gladio

How goes the healing?

2. Tian-Tian

Tian-Tian Awesome 15 minutes a day.

Healing is sort of weird... I'm working 9 hours straight now with no sitting or resting, so my joints are continually whacked out (details in my journal, which I'll be updating from now on so as not to flood this Forum area ;) ).

Haven't gotten any blood tests yet... even though I need to. :confused: I'll call the doctor Monday and see if I can get in 'cause I really need to get some answers.

Other than my achiness and general spread-thin feeling, I'm feeling okay.

I DID stop taking the medications, though. I really really hate them because of how they make me feel... and since I'm working now I can't afford to come into work feeling strung out and wiped out of my mind.

So yeah. That's how healing goes so far. :)
    Now then, find "The Journey of the Beginner" and that's me. :D I'll be updating there from now on. http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/journal.php?do=showjournal&j=82

3. Otataral

Otataral Sapientes Gladio

Heh. well i'll keep an eye out for your journal then. I was curious why there wasnt any updates lately lol.

4. Tom@Foresight

Tom@Foresight Valued Member

You mentioned Tai Chi, if you have never tried it, you must! Awsome art, nowhere near as easy as it looks!

Tom

5. Tian-Tian

:D I actually plan to take up a Tai Chi class at my new university this Fall (since they don't offer TKD as a class). I don't know what style it is, though. I'll have to find out. :)

6. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

I'm not going to be rude about tai chi, because if I ever get seriously injured it's probably what I'll end up doing. There, but for the grace of god, the NHS and injury prevention exercises, go I....

7. Tian-Tian

:D Aww, well I'll let you know whether it's a positive experience or not, Errant. :)

8. Tian-Tian

Um, not sure if I mentioned it in my journal or here, but the results were negative for lupus. :)

9. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

phew well that's a relief for you :)