I Found IT

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by hunnysan, Jul 27, 2005.

1. hunnysan

hunnysan Valued Member

I finally found a good Kenpo School in my area that i thought would be best for me, it's the United Karate STudio in GArden Grove, head instructor is Michelle Clark...i just checked it out..and fell in love with the people and the good vibes..i'm going to start this coming August, i figured it'd be easier for me to start juss at the beginning of the month so i don't get my payment confused...i'm glad i waited and didn't join any other style of MA..and plus the payments are really cheap compared to others..and my Newphew (he's 6) is going to join with me..so family discount..yeah..Kenpo Karate..whoo hooo

2. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

What type of kenpo is it? (we also have a kenpo forum :) )

-David

3. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

We do indeed, which is why I have just moved the thread there :)

4. hunnysan

hunnysan Valued Member

oh..no wonder i couldn't find it..i only found this by clicking on my link from my email...it's American Kenpo...

5. kenpoguy

kenpoguy The Last Dragon

reply..

I can imagine that California must easily have some top notch kenpo instruction, as it was one of the first places in america that it was brought to. I wish you luck, and if you ever have any questions feel free to post or PM me :)

6. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Way cool :D....does the place have a website or something so we can check it out :)

7. hunnysan

hunnysan Valued Member

it does but is being worked on..it is unitedkaratestudios.com
    i found it all by chance actually..i was looking on-line and making searches and the address popped up as Kenpo karate...and i was going that direction to check out a shotokan karate...but i went there first..and i'm glad..i figure it to be fate..haha