I Am Fighter rounds 1,2,3,4 FUNNY!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by AndyCTB, Mar 31, 2010.

1. AndyCTB

AndyCTB Valued Member

link

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7gPoU8TFcE"]I AM FIGHTER - YouTube[/ame]

you can get the rest from there,

Funny as a funny thing!

Mod Edit: This series contains a bit of swearing. I know we can all handle it, but a few may not appreciate it! If you were a supporting member, you would have seen this already... Right, Mitch?!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
  2. AndyCTB

AndyCTB Valued Member

sorry folks. Was it the content of the videos or just where I wrote the f word?

3. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Nothing to be sorry about - it's just because MAP is a family friendly site we have to watch our language, and alert people to bad language in anything we link to, just so everyone knows

4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

That's the answer folks! Don't post a rude word or anything you would feel the need to put asterisks in - see the sticky at the top of this forum.

Similarly, if you're posting a link and it's a bit sweary it's good to let people know, some people browse at work and don't want anything nasty being shouted across the office.

We relax the rules on this stuff in the Supporters area, so you would have seen all of this some time ago if you were supporting MAP :D

Mitch

Thanks Llama :)

5. AndyCTB

AndyCTB Valued Member

Makes a lot of sense! Wont happen again :)