HWAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! <3333 kao

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Enjin, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Enjin

Enjin New Member

my name is david

I train muay thai at memphis judo jiujitsu in memphis.

I like muay thai because I'm relatively tall and skinny (6'1" 180lb)and have sweet HAUNCHES for legs, so I feel that given enough practice, I can generate a lot of force through them.
    my girlfriend is 4'10" and she thinks it's hilarious.

I'm also studying biology and japanese, with the goal of attending pharmacy shcool.

I don't really see myself getting in the ring, but my school is pretty serious about it... maybe if I'm pushed a little harder. I'm just motivated to let out a little bit of stress from school and life and whatever else. sex also does this.

^^ there is my 5 minute study break. 2 tests today, both in bio oriented class, one lab practicum and one over sweet body systems. ghyeaaaa!!!!!! HYYAAAAAAAAAA

2. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Welcome to the forums :)

Please complete your profile more fully where you can - it prevents us asking daft questions later :)

3. Enjin

Enjin New Member

AH AI!!!

done done I hope you guys like TOTALLY add me on myspace

no seriously... I need friends :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

Hm, you may want to lay off the sugar & energy drinks ;)

At any rate, welcome to MAP.

5. Enjin

Enjin New Member

hmmmmmmm

FUNNY YOU SAY THAT

I've got this FAT energy drink sitting right beside me

with a sweet bowl of filipino food on the other side with my notes BAM right in the middle

my cells are SUPER receptive to caffeine, as I never consume any. now I remember why... distracts me... sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeyit