Howdy

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Highlander124, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Highlander124

Highlander124 New Member

I just started Martial Arts training in the spring. 2 of my daughters are now also training.

Everything I have read on here has looked very beneficial, and I look forward to you guys input.

As a side note, I am taking Tai Kung Fu right now. I cant find a whole lot else other than Tae Kwon Do to train in around my area (Bentonville, Ar.) Does anyone know of anything? I doubt it, this state basically sucks in all respects!!

2. Ahmad89

Ahmad89 Agent of Chaos

Howdy! I joined earlier this week, so I'm new too. :D

3. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

Hello, Highlander124

I live in Oklahoma an can say i agree on the mater of learning Taiji Yang or chen or wu. Originally I lived in Kansas city mo. I have a few year in martial arts though I started when I was 9 years old. Nice to see that Arkansas is slowly getting out of the dark ages. Man what i hate about here in this area is the very poor service when you go out some where here and in Arkansas. Like to a restaurant. You are actually lucky if you get food is what they say.

Yea, I live near Arkansas near Fort Smith.

4. Highlander124

Highlander124 New Member

I live an hour North of Ft. Smith, and yeah, resteraunt service sucks, as well as training options.

It would be nice if we got a little more out of the dark ages here. I mean, we got the Wal-Mart home office, Tyson, JB Hunt, ETC. Could we get some good stuff?

5. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

What really gets me is the thing where four people will pull up to four way stop and the person that is supposed to go just sets there. Yes, this is something only someone that comes down here can experience. I have no idea what happens to them but they lose all sense of what to do. It takes forever.