How to fight someone on top of you Street Fight | Defense Strategy

Discussion in 'Disabled Martial Artists' started by fahid almuher, Nov 30, 2020.

1. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

Hello Guys
    This video show you how to Defend of your self when someone sitting on your chest and punching your face
    in two easiest ways

Thank you from Watching
    Coach fahid almuher
    (Deleted)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2020
  2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mode Note: Welcome to MAP.

If you want to post links to your youtube channel here, please contact listowner Mitch for advertising rates. This is in accordance with our Terms of Service, which can be found by clicking on the Terms and Rules button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

Basically, if you are going to use MAP to advertise something elsewhere, MAP would like you to contribute to helping to keep it running. Video's posted here are allowed as long as it's intention is to spur discussion here.

3. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

Thank you dear
    Im sorry for that mistake

4. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Hi Fahid, how do you deal with opponents using their hands (in this photo) or legs to prevent the bridge and roll?
    [​IMG]

axelb likes this.
  5. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

Dear Im giving Self Defense techniques not for MMA ot any sport that surrounded with a rules
    you can strike his rib cage with your fist i made a video for that try to see in in my channel

6. Mangosteen

I've certainly run into the reaction from opponents who try to maintain their balance. If the roll fails due to the person sticking their arm or leg out, how do I deal with this? Could you show me a video of a technique you would use?

Dead_pool and axelb like this.
  7. Mangosteen

FYI rib striking is allowed in MMA

Dead_pool likes this.
  8. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

I don't do grappling arts. But it seems to me that rib strikes would be pretty weak from that position. Not very effective as one can't really generate power being held in that position?

And certainly, someone could do as Mangosteen mentioned in a street attack. Just because he posted pictures of people in training in Gi's on a mat doesn't mean it isn't a viable self defense question that comes up based on the video. (And again, video's posted here should be for the intention of discussion.) So it is a good question from a self defense viewpoint!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    axelb, Grond and Dead_pool like this.
  9. john_newman

john_newman New Member

In real street fight situation may be different. Your opponent can be taller and heavier than you and he can be punching continuously.
    BTW good video effort.