How to defend against a street fight punch avoid a one punch knockout ( Defense Strategy )

Discussion in 'Disabled Martial Artists' started by fahid almuher, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

This looks very much like a version of SPEAR by Tony Bluer, did you train this in the Army?

Grond likes this.
  2. Tom bayley

Tom bayley Valued Member

Looking at the segment where the instructor talks through the application it is evident that he has a clearly defined technique and applies it in a practical way. For example Observing the way that the chin is tucked and the head positioned forward so as not to get clumped in the back of the head.

I think the worst thing about it is simply the presentation. the hammy shouting and the overreaction to the impact of counter strikes. I would suggest a slightly less theatrical approach might make it appear more realistic.

3. Dead_pool

I'm concerned all the attackers are Arabian, perhaps there is an implicit bias to the videos?

4. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Weird! Just like all the systems attackers are Russian. Such bias hahahhaha

Dead_pool likes this.
  5. Dead_pool

Exactly, and they must all be drunk on slippey snow, as they fall over so easily!

6. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Your just jealous of their chi

Dead_pool likes this.
  7. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I wish fights started with the opponent running 40m, screaming and shouting. Gives me just enough time to side step and watch them keep running.

axelb likes this.