How to defend against a street fight punch avoid a one punch knockout ( Defense Strategy )

Discussion in 'Disabled Martial Artists' started by fahid almuher, Dec 1, 2020.

1. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

This video explaining what to do if you been attached by someone punched you how to defend of yourself with Three techniques you can do it easily even you don't have any martial arts experience

Thank you from Watching
    Coach fahid almuher

2. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Is it common in your country for attackers to run at you while trying to punch from a distance?

Additionally do you teach de escalation?

Mushroom, Mitch and Shmook like this.
  3. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

I would like to see few videos for you, that you explained something

sitting and writing behind screen is easy

4. Mangosteen

It is indeed easy to write behind a screen. Unfortunately it is illegal in my country to meet with anyone because of the pandemic.

However as an interested student, I would like to know if this is a common experience in your country (for an attacker to run and punch).

In my country, many fights start from someone first attacking aggressively, yelling, walking very close and then pushing. Is this the case in your country or are fights culturally different?

axelb and Dead_pool like this.
  5. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

making causes is weakness thats it dear
    so leave it

6. Mangosteen

Sorry, I didn't understand. How do fights start in your country? Are they mostly random attacks from strangers punching you in the street?

Dead_pool likes this.
  7. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

If you dont know how can you leave your comments

8. Mangosteen

(Btw I like the use of the crash helmet
    I am a student, enlighten me sensei. How do fights start in your country?

9. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

repeating again country means kind of racism my dear i know it all cause im Arabic man
    The question is what you know about real fight dear
    i feel that you just restricted in martial arts schools and rules
    that what im EX
    anyway
    i feel im not unwelcomed here cause im Arabic man

You can say it straight

10. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Social and asocial violence can start differently in different cultural areas.

For example there's less issues with alcohol in countries where there is less alcohol.

There's more issues with gun violence, in areas with more people carrying guns.

Do you agree?

Grond likes this.
  11. Mangosteen

I think you dont understand my question:
    - Where I live now, in Scotland, fights start when one drunk person gets close to another, starts talking and starts pushing.
    - when I lived in India, fights started with large groups of people attacking one another without warning, there was more of a concern of multiple attackers.

I have never encountered someone running at me with a punch from a distance. You said in another thread:
    This is not how fights happen in my place but I dont want to make assumptions of your country.

No one cares you are of Arabic descent but the content of your video has strange way of attacking (running and punching) that I have never seen happen in real life.

aaradia, Grond and Dead_pool like this.
  12. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

of course no dear
    Dear go and read more please alcohol is not issue
    Violence comes out from poverty from culture also from needs

how many times you involved in real fight with gangs ??
    have you tested it before
    if you tested it you will understand the concept of real fight

13. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

Real fight is totally different i tested it many times in army life

14. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

almost martial artist players failing in real life
    that what i experienced in my life

15. Dead_pool

Please come to a Glasgow pub after midnight and claim alcohol has no effect on violence.

Did you often get into unarmed brawls whilst in the army?

Tom bayley and Grond like this.
  16. Mangosteen

In your experience, what is the things that many martial arts fail on in real life?

Dead_pool likes this.
  17. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

when any real fight happened they disabled to use they poor techniques cause they surrounded by their own rules

Again in your experienced have you entered real fight in your life or just playing in gym or competition only

18. Dead_pool

I've had lots of real fights, the majority of them were easier then MMA matches, because they weren't trained fighters.

Have you ever faced an enraged inebriated Scottish rugby team in kilts with a dirk, because that's the true fight, not some namby-pamby soldier beating up an unarmed populus.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    Grond and Mangosteen like this.
  19. Mangosteen

Not since I was 21, because I have become good at deescalating and less aggressive when dealing with people. Even then, using the techniques from class were not a problem as I was generally sparring everyday with strong people.

The other person drinking, taking drugs or being mentally ill means distancing has been useful. Removing myself from the situation has been the most important thing.

I have asked you about deescalating - do you teach this? Do you teach safe and danger ranges?

Grond and Dead_pool like this.
  20. fahid almuher

fahid almuher Member

Of course i teach it
    Slef defense speech by speech
    hand with hand in safe range and less risk and in logical result

Mangosteen likes this.