How much water/milk should I be drinking a day?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Rob_InDaUk, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Rob_InDaUk

Rob_InDaUk Grandmaster Sandwich

Hey guys and gals, just wondered how much milk and how much water should I be drinking a day? Right now I am drinking about 3 litres of water a day and have about 2 small glasses of milk a day.

Rob

2. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

That sounds about right to me. I'm not sure about the milk, but the amount of water sounds fine. You're meant to have at least 8 glasses of water a day, which at 250ml a glass, is about 2 litres, so anything over that is fine. I drink anything from 2 to 4 litres of water a day, and I'm fine with it. Water's the best thing you can drink, its really good for you.

3. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

no drink less water more beer :D LOL

4. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Nah, nah, cider's yer best bet :)

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Cider? You must be under 18... no-one who can buy real alcohol would bother with that! :D

6. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

You've been drinking the wrong stuff mate :D

7. Cain

Cain New Member

Hmm...I think 3 times a day milk should be enuff, one for breakfast, one in the evening and one glass b'fore going to sleep, water intake should be at least 8 glasses a day.

|Cain|

8. Marku

Marku Banned Banned

i drink alot of milk and water every day !! :D good stuff!

9. Rob_InDaUk

:D

Thanks for the replies guys. I think that a lot of people underestimate THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY MILK :p

Rob

10. Fergie Boy

Fergie Boy New Member

About 4 litres of water and another 2-3 litres of milk (Semi-skimmed 2%)

11. Rob_InDaUk

2-3 litres of milk? Are you KrAzEe?

Anyway I drink skimmed :p
    Seriously, 2-3 litres of milk is a tiny bit extreme isn't it?
    :eek:

Rob

12. Fergie Boy

Fergie Boy New Member

It's not that much. I used to drink about 12 mugs of tea a day but I have cut that down to 3-4

1 large glass of milk in the morning, 1 litre with my lunch and a couple of pints when I get home.

13. Rob_InDaUk

I have never known anyone to drink that much a day!!

Rob

14. Bonic

Bonic New Member

Is it better to drink 2% milk when you become a teenager or stick with the good old fatty stuff that you get when you’re a baby? (No not breast milk, I mean regular milk)
    - peace
    - Bonic

15. inacan

inacan New Member

I try to drink 2 pots of tea a day.

16. Rob_InDaUk

Regular tea or Oriental Green Tea? Regular tea dehydrates you I think..It's a duretic or something

Green Tea speeds up the metabolism so I've heard

17. inacan

inacan New Member

Usually Black Tea (and no they don't dehydrate you), but I also drink Jasmine Tea and Oriental Green Tea.

18. Jack

Jack Valued Member

I used to drink 4 litres of water and 2 litres of 2% milk a day in my bulking days, now I don't workout so much and am not trying to put on weight, so thats 2-3 litres of water and whatever milk goes on my cereal. :)