how much is enough

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Cannonballken, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Cannonballken

Cannonballken New Member

How much is enough??
    With everyone knowing everything and everyknwoing nothing at the same time I am really confused as to how much bag training is enough (weekly). For that matter how many times should someone lift weights a week.
    Right Know I do 3 day cycles of every thing weight lifting , running long , running short (high intense) , isometrics and body wieght...etc with a day off.....with hand techniques and leg techniques combined with specaitity (left counters...etc ) alternately everyday.

help..All athletes get injured but im just about to really make or break a career for myself...

2. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

if you are ever going to make a career of this youll find a coach who can answer these questions for you.

3. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol specialty...

I practice fatalities on Tuesday

4. Cannonballken

Cannonballken New Member

hm

Dont reply if you dont have anything to say. Who said I didnt have a coach im looking for peoples views on training . Maybe you should read it again .

5. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

yes i realise you have a coach. if he cannot answer these questions, find a better one. sorry if i didnt make that clear. asking people over the internet if you are doing too much training when we have NO idea how much you do is pointless.