how long.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu Resources' started by Timber, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Timber

Timber New Member

how long does it take to be a compident ninja instructer?

2. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

Work on spelling 1st.

Work on being a decent kyu 1st. Some never make good instructors.

3. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Dude i think you need to leave now, i can hear the wolves at your door craving for your blood, especially with this.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1192222#post1192222

At 20yrs old you want to start a dojo??? WTF :confused:

so far you seems to have been round every art on here asking the same dumb questions, i think you are greedy and are only looking into martial arts because you want to earn money from it, you dont even have a style yet, christ, you can tell its the kids holidays!!! :woo:

4. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Yep I think you should look at why you want to learn this art or any art for that matter.

If it's solely for monetary gains and because you think it's a quick fix then I suggest you click on the little cross in the top right corner of your screen.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
  5. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

top right??? :D

6. Lord Spooky

er yeah oops :D

7. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

and you are IT!!! i pity your company!! :D

8. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Want to buy my compass? It only points one way.

9. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Don't worry Rich you're not alone. A lot of adults can't tell their left from right, I think the correct term is "directionally challenged". It's more common than people realise.

(Nowonder your wife drives :D )

To the OP, as others have said, you need to seriously think about why you want to study a MA. If it's just for profit then trust me you'd be better off as a window cleaner.

10. Lord Spooky

Hey leave me alone! I've got a hangover form drinking some nice 12 year old Glenfiddich special reserve.

:D

11. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

you're like that after a 12 year old? Oh dear.....

12. Victoria

Gross Will :rolleyes:

13. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

I was meaning the drink. What was you thinking of?

14. Satsui_No_Hadou

Satsui_No_Hadou Ultra Valued Member

I have a mate who can't tell left from right. I gave them a lift home once and their directions consisted of pointing/describing where to go. She said on the spot she just can't say the direction she has to think about it for a while. So either its more common than people think or my friend is a little special! I think you were describing the close window button from the point of view of the window itself :p

15. Zannen!

Zannen! Banned Banned

Never GO AWAY!

Timber Give it up!

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Future Fraud coming along.

16. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

troll troll troll troll troll

17. Victoria

It really isn't uncommon. After a few pints I really have to think about it myself. One night walking from the pub to a house party I had instructions to turn right. I turned left. Then left again and kept going left round in a full circle. I called the house and was told again to just turn right, but continued taking the same left turning for a whole hour before someone had to come get me!!

18. Victoria

I don't think he's a troll, I think maybe he just doesn't have a clue and is looking for a career in the wrong place.

www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk :)

19. Zannen!

Zannen! Banned Banned

He is in canada! :p

20. Victoria