How has COVID-19 affected your training and other parts of your life?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by aaradia, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

My very best wishes to you and yours Deadpool, hope you're feeling better ASAP.

Dead_pool likes this.
  2. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

@Dead_pool

Sorry I missed your post, I hope you recover soon

Dead_pool likes this.
  3. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

I hope your recovery goes well Deadpool. And to all who aren't yet infected, may we all duck this thing, and if not, survive.

Dead_pool likes this.
  4. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Get well soon deadpool!

5. Xue Sheng

Going to have to go into the office later this week and or early next week, my have to go in for a couple days. I have to tell you, I'm not looking forward to it for reasons other than the usual

6. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Speedy recovery, Dead_pool.

Dead_pool likes this.
  7. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Ironic saying this to Dead_pool but get well soon.

Dead_pool likes this.
  8. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Hey

good wishes to all stay safe and get well soon to all those suffering with the virus

9. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Ok @Dead_pool , it's been like 9 days since an update. You making it?

Dead_pool likes this.
  10. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Hey guys, so 12 days post feeling ill, I'm virtually back to normal, but I'm still really wheezy, still have an and occasional cough, and I still have no sense to taste..... (Insert own joke here)

It was horrendous, and as someone with no underlying health issues, it really scared me to think how bad it would effect anyone who did/the elderly etc.

So in short, stay inside, watch TV, be a hero!

aikiMac, Grond, axelb and 7 others like this.
  11. Dead_pool

axelb likes this.
  12. Xue Sheng

I am glad to hear you are on the mend.
    And believe me, I stay inside as much as I can, however currently at work because I am now, semi-essential

Dead_pool likes this.
  13. Nachi

Nachi Valued Member Supporter

So all the restrictions we had are working well. It was a month of curfew and facemasks and now the numbers of newly infected and deceased are decreasing by the day. The government has slowly started opening some shops. They opened the hobby markets so that all the gardeners, myself included, could go buy stuff and work in their gardens during the Easter holidays instead of going to visit relatives. Which worked to some degree - I can confirm the hobby markets are filled with people to the brim. Which is something that shouldn't have happened, but I think that was to be expected since with so many activities restricted, if gardening is supported... To keep a good distance from people there is impossible, though.
    It is said the facemasks should be a necessity for months still, but otherwise, things are looking relatively promissing. I just hope that by lifting all the restrictions the Covid19 doesn't start to spread again...

axelb likes this.
  14. BJJ Enthusiast

BJJ Enthusiast New Member

axelb likes this.
  15. Dead_pool

You would of thought, the actual Deadpool getting the virus would be a bigger thing....

But nevermind!

Xue Sheng likes this.
  16. Dead_pool

So who here has drank some koolaide/disinfectant yet?

It's really like an ongoing public IQ test isn't it!

maxresdefault (3).jpg

axelb and Grond like this.
  17. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I don't know what's harder to believe - the fact Trump felt it was smart to suggest injecting disinfectant, or that people are refusing to accept that he actually said it.

aaradia, axelb and Dead_pool like this.
  18. Dead_pool

It's literally a cult now, he's used his reality TV reach, and used car salesman ship techniques to blind just under half of the population to thinking for themselves, I wonder how many people will abandon him now that they've already swallowed his big original lie, I would imagine the republican party must wholey consist of those with a low IQ or those with a high bank balances now.

IronMaiden1991, Van Zandt and axelb like this.
  19. Xue Sheng

You mean the drink AKA as the Covid cocktail
    Yes I know it was in poor taste, no pun intended since that too would be in poor taste, but it had to be said

Dead_pool, axelb and hewho like this.
  20. Dead_pool