How are the Mods and Admin doing

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Chazz, Aug 18, 2003.

?

How are the Admins and Mods doing

1. Woo Hoo, Great Job

37 vote(s)
    63.8%
  2. an OK job

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  3. Ahhh, i see them once in a while

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  4. They need to do their jobs

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  5. We have mods and admins???

7 vote(s)
    12.1%
  1. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

How are we as admins and mods doing. Let us know how you feel and what you think.

2. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

They do thier job I think. Some of them abuse thier power I wont mention names.:D Seriously though I want to thank which ever mod got rid of UFCbout. I think it was Andy, SO thanks. All of You mods do a good though so Thanks to all the mods.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2003
  3. Cain

Cain New Member

I think everything's fine here, don't think any mod is power hungry, if it's off topic but fun they join us rather than give the lame warning you expect every mod to give you (YODA :D)

But they still keep it under perspective that's the sweet part :D

Good job

|Cain|

4. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

I've seen other sites where the mods will shut down any thread they don't like, even if it's just a personal problem. The mods here are great (suck up suck up :D), at least, everythings running smoothly, so they must be. Keep up the good work, it's a pretty thankless job, so here's my thank-you.

5. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

They are very good, not just running the site but a great source of info contributing to threads.

I do feel sorry for them when some members make being a moderator more work than pleasure!

6. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

I think the mods on here do a good job they let discussion flow while knowing when things have gone too far its been a difficult time of late for them with the popularity of the site growing so does the troll activity. Keep it up guys

Andy you can let go of that armbar now and YODA stop hitting me please i did what you told me :D

7. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Grifter, you haven't SEEN abuse of power! Next time we're in chat, I'll show you ;)

Just kidding... :D Mods here do a great job, keep it up!

8. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

The Mods and Admin are doing a fantastic job. Keeping the peace and keeping threads on topic are not easy, yet our Mods seem ro do it with relative ease. I salute you!

9. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Mods are doing a great job -- right balance between laissez faire and the heavy boot. Just keep on top of those annoying trolls!

10. Tosh

Tosh Renegade of Funk

I put "OK" for two reasons.

1) Not all the mods equally contribute.

2) Sometimes they can be accused of "double standards"

Although when these are pointed out they usually admit where they have gone wrong.

Think we have some of the most honest and friendly mods in the world!!

Especially when chasing drunk posters around!! :D

11. johndoch

johndoch upurs

The mods on this site are crap, self centred know it alls who dont like swearing hmmmff.

Sorry just had to disagree with everyone in case some heads got stuck in doors tonight:D

Seriously though I agree with Tosh that some mods do more than others although all the mods bring their own qualities to MAP.

Keep up the good work.

12. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

well for the most part it looks like we are doing a good job.

13. morphus

morphus Doobrey

I think the mods do a bang up job - they don't jump on anyone that sends the alarm bells ringing, giving them a chance, they give friendly warnings & then when enough is enough they kick their ass into oblivion........terrific!!!!:)

WELL DONE SAY I!;)

Mods hand over wad of cash to morphus..........who has to put it in a wheelbarrow, there's so much! :D

14. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Yoda trips Morphus - sending wheelbarrow of counterfeit money spilling all over the floor

(Dummy didn't even notice Cooler's head on all the bills)

15. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Why wasn't I given anything for my kind words. I take them back, they didn't pay well enough :(

16. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Pick up some of that stuff Morphus has just dropped - there's enough for everyone :D

17. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

I think the mods are a bunch of incredibly nice people who are really good at their jobs and stuff! :D

You can stop twisting my nipples now Andy! ;)

Col

18. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

He got you too Freeform bully that he is :D

19. teacher

teacher Valued Member

We are definitely well served by our mods. I love this forum and it would not have this easy open feel without the light touch of the mods. Any mod that needs a drink in Glasgow only needs to ask.

20. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

I think the mods and admins are doing just fine;)