Hong Man Choi vs. Fedor Emelianko!!!

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by Pitfighter, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Pitfighter

Pitfighter Valued Member

This fight probably won't happen cuz I think The Techno Goliath is goina avenge his loss to Jerome Le Banner an opt to fight in a K-1 Grand Prix instead. But...

If it happens I think it'll be a cool fight. I was up on sherdog and they were talking down on Hong saying it was goina be a freakshow instead of giving the fight the respect it deserves. I don't think Hong Man will win but it's not cuz he's a chump, it'll be cuz he's a novice in MMA.

Hong Man's been on fire since his KO to Mighty Mo and I think whatever fight's he's in he's going fight with more purpose. His form's been picking up even though he'll always look clumsy being a giant and what not.

If this fight happens Fedor will prolly win but I think he won't look as sharp as we're used to cuz he hasn't fight in like a year. Ring Rust can get to anyone even the Russian Experiment.

2. Patrick_baji

Patrick_baji Valued Member

err
    source?

3. callsignfuzzy

callsignfuzzy Is not a number!

*shrug* Been heavily rumored for a couple of weeks now, but not official.

4. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Fedor needs to get back in the ring, by my estimation, but not against Hong man Choi. I really don't see this fight happening.

5. mkiv

mkiv Valued Member

Not really related to Fedor fighting on NYE but Fedor rumor for early next year.

Hopefully true. fight i would love to see. Catch vs Sambo goodness.

6. themmachamp

themmachamp Valued Member

i think this fight was confirmed recently

7. Patrick_baji

Patrick_baji Valued Member

I think so too.

Irregardless though, Fedor's gonna take him down and submit him.

8. Pitfighter

Pitfighter Valued Member

Half-right. Fedor swept in him into his guard and then submitted him.

Not even 3 min. ;( Still wanna see Hong Man Choi fight Kimbo or Lesnar though.