Honesty for the above person

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ragnarok2005, May 31, 2007.

1. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Jujitsuka - its just a game!!! I actually really like you and your posts on the JJ forum :D

Chimp, wash your dirty undies!!!

2. jujitsuka07

jujitsuka07 Body by Pizza Hut!

Reeeeeeaaaaallllly? :D Somebody DOES like me!!! Thanks, Lily! Forgive my frustration. I'm a little edgy this week - just lost my job and my college scholarship all in one week!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

BTW, cute avatar.

3. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Whenever I see your avatar I think it's Goro from the Mortal Kombat series. It always takes me a few glances to realise it's two guys, not one guy with lots of arms. For some reason I never stop thinking this.

4. JayKayD

JayKayD Meet my friend PAIN!

From what i remember from photos i've seen, you remind me of Chris Martin from Coldplay. Except funnier.

5. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

i always think your ava is ben grimm from the fantastic 4 :D

6. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

You look like you're combing your hair with a HUGE comb! :D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  7. jujitsuka07

jujitsuka07 Body by Pizza Hut!

Er, combing, dude. :p ;) :D

8. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Agreed. I haven't sen a lot of your posts to be honest though, nice to meet you.

9. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Adouglashmor, quite honest! Brutally succinct! Funny never crosses his mind..... :D

10. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

narcsarge,

Your avatars always look like cute young girls from fantasy comics, and yet I picture you as a tough-yet-genial middle-aged cop, possibly with a doughnut habit - rather like a younger version of the sergeant in Hill Street Blues.

11. narcsarge

:D

"Be careful out there!"

12. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Narc for a long time I thought you were female. *Skc runs away*

13. narcsarge

:woo:

I have been called worse!

And coming from you .... Well .....

Howdy do ma'am!

14. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Hey I'd see it as a compliment If I were you, I mean to qualify as female you need to be witty, intelligent of kind and caring nature the list is endless :love: .

(Phew.....save!)

15. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Sam does Wado Ryu and likes Shrek

16. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Akasha has sparred with Herol the bomber! and he killed a guy named Ray.

17. This man has been more on an influence on me than anybody else I've ever met.

I first met him at the battle of Gallipoli in 1915. We were the only two survivors from our regiment. The 22nd Rags and Hiroji.

We were also the only two members of our regiment and our duty was to dance like crazy tribesmen and throw the enemy into confusion before the British Army advanced.

After we retired from active service, having seen action in Cyprus, Turkey, Antarctica, Mars and Yavin IV and decorated with numerous medals, Hiroji took me under his wing and showed me the finer points of making daisy chains.

Eventually what was thought to be a talent of his turned out to be Genius. And now we are the largest suppliers of Daisy Chains in the whole world earning on average 40p a year.

18. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

H is a good laugh...

BUT

dont let him lend you his socks :Alien:

19. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Carys is a fairie :love:

20. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

This man right here...is my saving grace in life.

In the battle of Gallipoli, where i first met Rags, i was close to break down.

Ive never told Rags this, nor anyone else for that matter, but Rags influence and crazy dance skills pulled me back from the brink of total mental meltdown.

He helped me get through our time in the service, and me teaching him the art of daisy chains is small return to such a genuine and caring guy.

Rags, your my hero.