Home Gym Time

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by NaughtyKnight, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

I think running is great. It's cheap, a pair of shoes albiet good ones, and some road. Next is skipping and burpees for aneraobic cardio. Keep it simple, keep it strong.

2. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

The Spartans didnt use any fancy running crap. Running is running, you dont need to spend $800+ on fancy equipment and watch the news.

I run on the beach near my gaff, good for your knees and ankles, and good to look at the ladies :D.

3. Athleng Nordic

Oh Yeah!!! They're usually less dressed than the hags in the gym.

4. NaughtyKnight

Now that I've found places for all my equpiment, my only major problem is some sort of matting so I dont destroy my knees lifting on concrete. Wheres a good place to get good quality matting, for a reasonably price?

5. Athleng Nordic

Don't know the prices you'd have to pay, but horse stall mats are fantastic. I got mine for about 30 bucks each. Sturdy enough to drop the bar and plates from oly lifts.

6. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

hey biker are'nt you a hag? :D

7. Athleng Nordic

Who you calling Hag? :woo:

8. NaughtyKnight

Yeh, I was looking into horse stall mats, but didnt know if they were good enough for gyms. Cheers brother.

9. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

10. Athleng Nordic

I should point out that if you want to drop plates you should double the matts. Just an FYI.

11. mikejasonlee

mikejasonlee New Member

Hey guy, maybe you need to add some new equipment. I am a fitness equipment sales trader, you can click on my website to learn more about (Link Deleted - Please read our Terms of Service regarding advertising. It is on the bottom right hand button titled "terms and rules.")

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2018