hi

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by battlestone, Nov 24, 2005.

1. battlestone

battlestone New Member

Hi Im battlestone out of ky.
    I mostly like free style martial arts.
    but have trained in Kickboxing, judo,muy thai,tae kwon do, aikido,karate, and shaolin do.
    Also used to practice board breaking in HS.
    Ran on the track team in high school in 2 mile run and 300m herdles. still train crosscountry running.
    For other hobbies I weightlift, draw, write, and collect many things.

I train to use many different weapons, the hardest to learn so far has been tri-sectional staff. And my faveriot weapon is the sword.

The only teacheres i have evre had is Master Tim Nance, and my orginal step father, Tom Carnickle, A formmer special forces officer in nam.

I hold no belts, my father never gave me any, and I had to leave from masteres nance's school before getting very far, cause I moved.
    So now I train alone, and am looking for a tournament with rules to compete in. :confused:

2. Dr.Syn

Dr.Syn Valued Member

Greetings and welcome to MAP..I tried the 3-sectional staff once and almost gave myself a concussion along with a broken nose..Best of luck to you

3. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Hi Battlestone, welcome to MAP :)

4. battlestone

battlestone New Member

thanks for the welcome. the trainning is coming along grate, but off ballance, and no real form, i can how ever pull off my faveriot tricks, but most of the other stuff i mess up on.that thing is hard to control if you get one side right the other hits you in the back..lol.