Hi Im new to this web site

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by tkd_princess78, Dec 23, 2003.

1. tkd_princess78

tkd_princess78 New Member

fdfgd I was surfing the web and came across the web site one message grabed my eye .. it was the one for who went to the tkd tourn.. Nov 9th . IL. Im a Tiger An's Student I took first place in board breaking. Well i hope to talk to some of you about TKD!!! Bye Bye

2. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Hey Princess

It nice to see you here. If you didnt already you should have posted in the TKD check in. If you go there you can find info on most of all the TKD MAP member. I hope you like our place.

3. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

hey tkd-princess78 im the one from tiger an's martial arts!!! hope to see you in class master an is the best!!!

4. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

They're multiplying!!!

5. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Its great to have you both here. Tell all of your class to come join

6. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

is it a good thing or a bad thing??? :D :D :D

7. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Wow. A genuine princess.

Welcome to MAP:D

8. tkd_princess78

LOL yes we are mutiplying . We are everywhere!!!

9. totality

totality New Member

mwahaha, the last time i was in chat, you came in and promptly left when you learned that none of us were tkd black belts. funniest moment of my day, thank you.

10. tkd_princess78

Yes i remember lol I was looking for someone to tell me more about the black belt test. Thanks for remembering me lol

11. Bulldog

Bulldog New Member

Welcome to MAP!

Glad to have you here with us!

12. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Please help yourself to the fun and please contribute! We love new ideas and thoughts here!!!!

13. marais

marais New Member

greetings princess
    wazuuuuuuup from the darkest parts of africa.
    mommy of 4 i see,full time job hey!where do you get time for a black belt test and in what style of tkd(itf/wtf)?

14. tkd_princess78

Hello marais I study WTF. Its very hard to find time for black belt but I have till june to make time. I just wanna pass I have been working so hard to get to this point so any tips from anyone would be great.

15. marais

marais New Member

dont worry about the test that much

black belt is more a state of mind than a skill.just remember that they wont ask you anything that you cant do.you have done it all before ,the only diffrence is some people wanting to give you something for your efforts that you deserve(that beautie belt).

so relax and remember nobody is better than you at what You do.stand with confidence and show them that chicks can kick butt too.
    i hate admitting to that,i will probably never live it down.but good luck and dont break a leg.

16. Serpico

Serpico New Member

So what multiplies faster TKD students or BunnyRabbits. ;) It's great to see so many people involved in MA, and ofcourse people coming over to MAP as well. :) WELCOME :)

17. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

TKD students of course...Every yellow belt learns how to reproduce via mitosis that way you're ready for the Matrix bullet dodge by green belt. Everyone knows that. ;) Just kidding.

Welcome to MAP tkd_princess78