Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by hulkout, Feb 16, 2008.

1. hulkout

hulkout Valued Member

Hi, my name is Hulkout. I've been studying martial arts off and on for the past 24 years. I've been bodybuilding consistenly for the past 16 years.
    My first style was Wing Chun. Actually more of a Jeet Kune Do approach to it where we assume a more Boxing stance. Then I did the next logical step and started learning Western Boxing. And more recently, I started learning Choy Lay Fut. For the past 2 years or so, I've gotten much more serious and disciplined about my practice, and I've been working hard on combining all 3 arts into my own. I prefer hand techniques and punching over kicking, but I still practice kicks though (low to medium height only). I'm looking forward to sharing knowledge with other users on this forum!

2. RAB

RAB Valued Member

Welcome to the forum. I have been coming here off and on for the last several years. Anyway, if you are ever in San Diego...send me a message. It would be great to exchange what I have learned over the years too.