hi and advice plz

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by jascof, Sep 28, 2016.

1. jascof

jascof New Member

hi all ,I am 46 (late starter) I have limited mobility in my hips so the only option I had was wing chun,i am 3 lessons in and to be honest enjoying it more than I thought(bonus)...we have a shirt system white begginers grey after 1st 4 phases I believe then black after 12th phase ..just seeing if this all seems correct as I could not find many schools in my area with different trainers ,as the guy and his trainer have them in most surrounding areas ....just a basic question to check I am doing the right thing really :)

2. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

IF you enjoy it man then don't worry too much. Does this place have a website?

3. jascof

jascof New Member

4. jascof

jascof New Member

hi

did that open Banbury wing chun

5. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  6. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

Firstly, welcome to MAP jascof...

...Secondly, As Chadderz has already said, as long as you are enjoying the sessions (and it sounds like you are) and that the club offers everything that you are looking for in your training, then it is all good.

Travess

7. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Do you know what is causing your restricted mobility?

8. jascof

jascof New Member

thanks guys ,just a bit worried etc as loosing the mobility etc took a lot of confidence etc

9. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Boom! Here is the guy I mentioned in the other thread! It's like Candyman or something, say Van Zandt three times and he appears :D

Nice to "see" you VZ :)

Mitch