Hey...

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Syd, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

Just thought I'd drop in say g'day to my boys...

Been away for a while, real busy with work, rebuilding the Land Rover and recovering my knees, which were for a time unable to deal with basic form work, which I have had to abandon in favour of internal techniques. I have resolved to take a new approach to my internal training as a result of my bodies needs; getting old. Let me know how you guys are going... it would be good to get together at Tenny park again for a catch up and some yum cha. Looking forward to getting my joints seperated by NZric and Andy again.

best, Syd ;)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2004
  2. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

Great to hear from you again mate!

I'm actually heading down to Melbourne soon to live, but we've been talking about having a get-together for Yum Cha on the 10th (next Saturday). I'll put something up on the forum tomorrow to make it official.

Hope to see you there

3. Syd

Syd 1/2 Dan in Origami

Hey Rich!

Melbourne eh? Great...so I'll have somewhere stay if I come to Melbourne then. :D I take it the move is due to work yeah? Who might be turning up to the gathering...who have you and Andy been connecting with lately? Let me know whats been going on with your training and all that. Hope to see you before you go, if not, mail me your new contact details for Melb, ok?

Best, Syd