Hey! It's been a while!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by tetsu ryu, May 1, 2008.

1. tetsu ryu

tetsu ryu Death is always a option!

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on in a while. Mainly because of school coming to an end. Finally my senior year is almost over! Tomorrow is our last day. It's gonna be great! The next week is final exam week, so I probably won't be on till next saturday. This is how my routine is looking!

Monday: Deadlifts and pullups.

Wednesday: Squats and dips.

Friday: OH press and a random Kettle Bell exercise.

This will likely change with the coming of summer, but it's been working pretty well! I may just stick with it!

2. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Wow tetsu, you're nearly all grown up!! :p

Good luck with the exams. Your routine looks nice especially since you've got other priorities at the moment. Take care :)

L

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Congrats on getting the HS stuff out of the way. That you've still got your head around working out is good news too.

You could easily work a bit more into that routine. Given that it won't take you 45 minutes to do even what you have listed. So you could add a bit more. But what you've got is a good foundation to build on.

Good luck with final exams.:)

4. tetsu ryu

tetsu ryu Death is always a option!

I've passed all of it today, and I'm exempt from 3 other tests. I plan on getting in a good workout today, I'll probably post what I did in the workout check-in thread. Thanks for replies.. :)

Tetsu