Hey I got into a fight on Sunday

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Taiji_Lou, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

This.

2. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Close to closing time then for a Sunday.

How busy was it?

Who broke up the fight?

3. monkeywrench

monkeywrench Valued Member

I'm positive ur not thinking bro.

:D

4. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

That. So what? Go get in a fight and then tell me how you feel. I'm done with this effinham nonsense. Not one attaboy, just a bunch of panties getting twisted.

5. Kid Moe

Kid Moe Peace that don't belong

Although I said that I will not post in this topic any more I think it is polite to reply... I will not give Lou any more satisfaction by replying to his trolling...

It is not that important if you would leave the car or not, what is important is what would you do when any potentially threatening situations occurs and on top that you are with your kid... I would have done everything to calm the situation down... But reading this thread I truly believe that most of us agree with some slight variations on how we would calm the situation down. Some would use humor, some would be buying drinks (my personal favourite :D), some would say that polite 'sorry' and just leave and so on. But at the end, almost all of us would do everything do avoid the conflict... Glad to see that... ;)

BTW: I do not understand what 'being a geordie' is... :confused:

EDIT: One more remark... Some people tend to mistake kindness for weakness... That could be a BIG mistake in many cases. :D

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  6. Dean Winchester

Tut tut.

Calm down kid, won't do you any good here.

So what line do you study?

7. Pretty In Pink

[​IMG]

Well I'm sure I can't compare to you and the mean streets of Trollsville, so I won't even try.

In fact, if an oppertunity comes up, I shall walk away ;p

8. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

I'm younger than you, but I don't respond to "kid" anymore, I went and got myself an education! :love:

9. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

You missed a bit of his post there Lou.

10. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

Norfolk isn't that bad unless you go looking for it, or go to any downtown bar.

If the opportunity comes up then you'd better walk away after all of this baloney.

11. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

You in the army or the marines?

12. Bigmikey

Bigmikey Internet Pacifist.

LMAO! Really, Lou? Really?? You honestly expected an attaboy?? YOU BEAT SOMEONE UP FOR BEING LIPPY and you want an ATTABOY???

I dont even know what to say to that. Please refer to my previous statement about your intelligence.

Either you get off on trolling or you just dont WANT to get it so lemme break it down for you ONE LAST TIME:

1) according to your first account the "guy" didnt do anymore than tell you to leave and verbally threaten you after which you "dove in". There was no provocation for that whatsoever.

2) later your story changed to include a more aggressive encounter in the hopes that we would retract our previous stances and commend you for engaging this guy. We didnt. In stead we asked for clarification which you ignored.

3) You claim you had to lay down that law and despite all we've said to the contrary you're still surprised that we dont agree.

4) You claim not to care and yet you still poke and prod for that attaboy.

Tell me, Lou, what was there to give you an attaboy FOR? If your first post was correct, you started popping some dude who got lippy with you. He didnt swing at you, or try to tackle you. No. According to your first story all he did was verbally jab at you which you responded to with physical violence. You didnt try to leave, you didnt try to talk your way out, you didnt try to ignore it, you plunged in, hands a'slappin and then expected us to applaud.

You can NOT POSSIBLY be this dense. I refuse to believe it. You can claim to be a "cool guy" all you want, but all you've shown me is that you're an underaware wannabe tough guy... probably because you got picked on as a kid or didnt get enough hugs or something but you completely failed to learn the greatest lesson any martial artists can learn..... fighting is always the LAST ANSWER.

You screwed up kid, plain and simple. If you dont get that by now you just plain aint gonna.

I'm out.

13. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

Neither, why?

14. Pretty In Pink

Norfolk the County? Hard to the core.

15. Dean Winchester

Er you just did respond. :cool:

What line do you study?

You do actually study Wing Chun under a teacher?

16. Dean Winchester

???

17. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

My buddy responded to my text. He's actually at work right now, but will try giving her a call at about 6pm his time (two hours from now). He knows she worked Sunday night too.

Honestly, I don't think we'll be surprised by what we find.

Lou, she's a very nice lady, that's probably why. Also makes a darn good Beam Me Up (Jack, almond amaretto, and Coke). I actually visited the Red Dog a few years ago when I was visiting Ft Eustis, VA. How often do you go there Lou? Will she be able to vouch that she sees you there regularly so she can actually recognize whether you were in a fight or not?

18. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

I was in the Marines. I have to agree with Ratty though, why are you asking?

19. Dean Winchester

Another worrying thing here, apart from Lou's whole attitude, is that if it's all true then we have good old Lou here bragging on the net about it with his pic in his profile, details of the bar in question, approximate time of the altercation and details of what went on.

Overall that's probably not a good thing if it were to end up being taken down a legal route?

I wonder if Lou has consider how dumb he's been with this!

20. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

I vote we turn this thread into something not stupid till kuma's pall gets back.

How about:

Where is moi? I miss him, and he'd have loved this thread.

Or

There was a story in the paper yesterday about a sheep who thought he was a dog, was all kinds of cute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.