HELP! name of the ROCKY 4 Song!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by TigerAnsTKDLove, Feb 12, 2004.

1. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

ok hello! i didnt know where to put this but since this is like where alot of posts pop up i put it here anyway ok...

whats the name of the song in Rocky 4 it goes something like this "BURNING HEARTS''? thats all i can remember at this point lol.

if you know this song can you please give me the title of the song? and the artist? and most important the c.d. that i can get that song on

plz plz help!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

Well, Google revealed that there two 'heart' songs in it...

Hearts on Fire by John Cafferty.
    and
    Burning Heart by Survivor.

Both it seems, are available on the Rocky IV soundtrack.

Here

Last edited: Feb 12, 2004
  3. USGR13

USGR13 Valued Member

Hey I have the Soundtrack, great soundtrack I listen to it all the time, the song your looking for is "Burning Heart" you can buy the soundtrack at fye or at most music stores just look under soundtracks.

4. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I mixed a cd for my class of several Rocky songs ...

I get truly motivated into doing push ups only when listenng to Rocky's theme (Gonna Fly Now)...

others on cd are:
    yes... Burning Heart - Survivor (also Eye of the Tiger)
    Can you feel it - Jean Roch..you can just hear him yelling A-D-R-I-E-N-N-E!!!
    Final Countdown - Survivor (?)
    The Sweetest Victory - Touch

5. Tireces

Tireces New Member

Rocky songs are always awesome for training. I like the conan soundtrack better though.

6. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

Rocky songs really rock!!! :) :) :)

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I love "War" from Rocky IV...and the imaginatively titled "Training Montage" (the one where Rock is shown in the snow with logs and Drago is in the modern gym). Really gets the pulse racing!