Help me find the link

Discussion in 'Disabled Martial Artists' started by Ceicei, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Ceicei

Ceicei Knowledge Seeker

There was a thread somewhere, but I can't even remember the name of the thread to find the link in it. I've tried to use the search feature to narrow down to the link but wasn't able to find it. Without recalling some words in the title of the thread, I'm having no luck. There were a bunch of links listed in the thread and one of them led to an account of a lawsuit against a martial arts school by the family of an HIV positive boy. Do any of you recall this thread and direct me to it? Thanks very much!

- Ceicei

Last edited: Dec 7, 2004
  2. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

3. Ceicei

Ceicei Knowledge Seeker

It is the same story, but the link I wanted had more case notes in it with references to sections in the law. Thank you for linking me to the story at least. I appreciate it.

The thread didn't start out discussing these issues, but one user somewhere down the thread said he had four links that may be of interest, and then posted the links. They weren't directly related to the thread topic, so that is the reason why I'm having trouble finding that thread.

- Ceicei

4. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

5. Ceicei

Ceicei Knowledge Seeker

Thank you. You googled using the case names, didn't you? I am very glad you were able to find the original article that mentioned the case, and your follow up links. With the case names mentioned in your links, I was able to go to the Appeals Courts website, search their records, and access the web version of the case document. Many thanks!!!

- Ceicei

Last edited: Dec 7, 2004